Best portable vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SalSilva, May 24, 2012.

1. Take your vote, what do you consider the best mini/pocket (portable) vaporizer?

2. My arizer solo goes with me everywhere. Its not exactly "pocket" sized but it makes up for it in versatility.

3. Ive got a Gpen right now that i love.. its strictly for concentrates..

4. Got the G Pen too. Love it.

G pen - YouTube

5. It really depends if you have concentrates availible but if you have just bud and looking for a tiny vape prob mflb

6. [quote name='"SalSilva"']Take your vote, what do you consider the best mini/pocket (portable) vaporizer?[/QUOTE]

Mflb ..... You preload it and all you take is the lil box and a battery ..... Small almost invincible vapor ..... I don't get paranoid at all .... And enjoy my walk on the big street .... It's cool gonna do it tonight ....

7. My choice is my Davinci, it is as small as my phone and goes everywhere with me, I charge it up with my phone before I go, and it is great on my lunch breaks :)

8. I think Arizer Solo or Da Vinci easily win this category. I personally plan on getting an Arizer Solo.

9. I think it depends on the person using the vapes opinion. Some people prefer concentrate vapes. In all reality though, if you are happy with the MFLB, Arizer, Da Vincii, as long as you are happy with it, than it doesn't matter. The true winner isn't the best vape, it's all you blades out there putting them to use. :smoke:

10. I like how stealthy my mflb is and it fits easily in a pocket. I haven't tried any others. I've had my mflb for around 2 years I think.

11. what about the iolite?

12. Check out the thermovape evolution. It can be used with herbs. Also the thermovape revolution screws right in and it has a little dabber on the end that you use to pick up concentrates. Just got my thermovape evolution and revolution.

This is only the evolution.
    [​IMG]

13. They hit very well, but personally I don't like the butane aspect, and I've had too many ignition systems break on me =\.

Their new herb model definitely looks promising. They were able to prolong the battery life as well correct?

14. The butane absolutely kills it for me. I don't need and I don't want a vape that needs gas to work.

15. 1. Solo 2 mflb 3.supreme

16. eh i guess it is marketed as portable. I thought it was for bongs only.

17. I got one from the GC store not too long ago and I LOOOOOOVE it. Sure there are some drawbacks, but overall I find it to be a very pleasant experience and very portable.

18. Well it's not really portable in the normal sense but you can use it anywhere (that people won't become suspicious of you heating a large metal block) and easily carry the stuff with you

19. I've hit the Vapir N02, but it's my friend's, and it's pretty good. But personally, I like my Vapor Genie. It's portable, cheap, perfect for college students on a budget. I can get really dense vapor from it, and I can vape it till it's black and not be limited by the temperature ranges of many electronic vapes. It uses a lighter to work by mixing the hot air with room temp air with a carbon filter that mixes the two, and then drawing that air through the bowl. Of course, you have to get more lighters, but that's what refillable lighters and butane canisters are for.