Best portable vape for under 150

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by gpitner, Oct 2, 2013.

1. I'm sure this has been asked a ton but I'm just wondering what the best portable vaporizer is for my budget. If I can get one that does liquids and herbs that'd be nice, but if not, I'd like one that's really good with herbs. Thanks

2. arizer solo was $160 plus shipping. A little more than your budget, but by far the best vape I have tried/owned as far as handhelds go

3. You can get the Solo for $130 with free shipping on eBay it's just as good, you have to wait a bit longer though.

Thick hits, glass vapor path to cool vapor, and it doesn't use much weed.

4. #5 JWest, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2013
    I'm loving my Lotus, it's amazing. It's extremely efficient, and has a very small learning curve. It's a torch vape though, so it's not discreet, but it's portable. It's $100 for just the pipe (you'll need a torch to go with it though).

5. Mflb

http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-room-designsetup/1245370-tokin-builds-room-75x115x8.html

6. I'd say the Pax but that's like 250$ :p only one I've ever used...

7. #9 Yosh139, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013

Conduction vaporizer, AND it's over his budget. It's sad how they market an MFLB to be $250 with an unneeded sensor that is faulty.

The warranty sucks too, it's 10 year limited not including the battery. Not transferrable to other users (original user only)

8. Well that is very sound reasoning...

9. I gotta give it to ploom. The pax is damn portable. That is a great point. But for the money, I feel the arizer gets me more ripped. Slightly heavier and bigger. I guesss that is the biggest downside. But in my opinion, it is well worth the extra efficiency even if they were both $250. But it is more expensive lol

Why do people keep suggesting more than $150 vaporizers, the Solo is both under $150 and it gives a lot better hits. The sensors aren't usually faulty either.

11. #13 gpitner, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
    Thanks for all the replies! And after some more research I did, I think I'll be going with the Solo.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Arizer solo followed by mflb

13. Da Vinci is your best bet they have 2 models one for $130 and another for $200

Just realized this thread is from 3 years ago