Best Portable Vape for Oils

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Robot Mania FU, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Alright, so I know this has been asked over and over, but to be honest every single time I look through threads or reviews online they are always mixed. I've been researching for a while now looking for the best vape pen to smoke oils (not tincture....I'm talking about bho). It doesn't even have to be a pen style vape either, I'm just trying to figure out the best portable device to vape oils. I need something that I can use long term, so if you have a product that is nice but you have only had it for a few days your opinion is still welcome, but please make that known. I'm just hoping by posting this someone in here will know more about this topic than what I have researched myself. Price isn't necessarily an option so long as it is a product that will last me a decent amount of time, but like anyone I only want to buy something if it is really worth it.
    Thanks in advance.

2. check out Delta9 Vapes and read about their threads on fuckcombustion.com one of the best. I have a persei and this thing rips like hell

3. I know. I was just checking to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I'm probably going to end up going with the omicron.

4. Get the g-pen I love mine it hits really hard I have a video of me hitting it on my thread. Its also coming out with a flower tank.

5. you mean a ego-w right? because nothing gpen has is original. Why would he buy it for $80 bucks when you can get it for $30 on electronic cigarette sites.

Stick with the best and that is Thc Scientific's products they actually have more innovation in their products and the rest are following them.

6. I've read enough about the g pen to know that I do not want one. Is the persei really worth it over the omicron? I'd really like being able to set it up with dual cartridges.

7. if you like the double cart and better life on the batts on 7.4v ya plus all the shit they make works on it, but the omi does kick ass for pocket rocket status.