best portability

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by cherrytoken777, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Whats the best when it comes to portability small bowl or joint I do a lot of tokin on the go:smoke:

2. Usually always have my chillum in this one small pocket on the front of my jeans. Have my zags in my wallet and if I have a j already rolled i usually just put it above my ear

3. Chillum/Glass one Hitter. :smoke:

4. Magic flight launch box

/thread

5. #6 Deleted member 180229, Jan 30, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
    Best portability..? My MFLB sticks out like a motherfucker when I try to carry it around in my jeans pocket. Now a Chillum/One hitter...no one will detect a thing. Its like the perfect yet also most simple smoking device ever. Most are not much wider than a sharpie.

This guy stays in my pocket all day, even when Im sitting in my cubicle in slacks:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

6. Damn, I really like your chillum^^

But yea its between the MFLB or a chillum.
    Depends on if you want to add stealth to the mix, then you need a MFLB! :)

7. Mate, who cares what others think about you ^^ (with over sized picture).

I carry what ever the fuck I want on my besides my bong and Gandalf.

In my ski jacket I'll have a pipe, grinder, papes, lighter and a Vapor Genie.

Stick what ever you want in there with you eh.

But I guess it depends on your boss and smells...

A pipe is fine, so is a vapor genie. Plus with the latter you will experience a cleaner head high. Great for school (for me).
    I'm secluded for exams and stuff cause I get extra time, so I have it in my pocket, ready to go. Hit up the bathroom, go in the stall and toke. Smells like burnt popcorn if you toke it right to a lay-person.
    They don't know shit :D

But it's based on opinions really.

8. The MFLB is a LOT more stealth and portable then a Vaporgenie!

9. #10 Deleted member 180229, Jan 30, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
    Im just thinking in terms of practicality and ease of use bro. The pic is there for the OP for reference, :wave:

10. I was quoting this
    "My MFLB sticks out like a motherfucker when I try to carry it around in my jeans pocket."

I just mean who cares.
    Like my friends would always hide shit, or give it to me to stick in my jacket so their jeans don't bulge.
    I guess it was only for their parents, but I never care about that sorta thing.

11. A dugout/bat system. Stealthy, portable, and easy.

12. I just seen a picture of them and its no bigger then a loonie by much.

Guess it depends on price then.
    What do they run for?

13. i have a mflb and a chillum and i love them both but check out the sneakatoke that looks like chapstick it has a spoof built in.

14. MFLB runs for 100 USD, thats the kit that comes with the charger.

Its really the BEST portable, as well as the best low priced unit that is still of high quality.