Best pokemon ?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BuzzedMind, Jan 16, 2013.

1. what do you think?,

are you old school?
    or
    prefer the new ones?

2. ^^^ True story, a few months ago me and my buddies were doing Pokemon Stadium battles, Duo's we each pick 3. I'd always have Lapras, dat Confuse Ray lol. And

The best Pokemon is Muk, because its Kum spelled backwards

3. blissey
    [​IMG]
    straight up savage

4. First generation Pokemon obliterates the new shit...
    I have yet to find something as fun as collecting those cards and games was...
    and the show was amazing as well....1st few seasons only of course.
    and the 1st movie as well....man good memories..

favorite Pokemon was Scyther

[​IMG]

5. new shits gay old school is the real pokemon

6. Dragonite was the ish

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"

7. Nine tails was always my favorite. The new generations are just uncreative revenue makers

8. Always got much love for the old school pokemon, though I've kept up with the new ones too. Gengar was the shizzzz

9. I was a fan of blastoise and articuno

10. Oldschool is legit the new ones look like chairs and other stupid shit. I have fond memories of playing all the game boy games, the movies, and collecting the cards, damn I wish I hadn't given it all away... But back to point, I think my favorite Pokemon would have to be either charizard or mewtwo

11. Or Entai, he was cool as fuck too

12. I used to get charmander bulbusar and squirtle together and never let them evolve used to be fun being like Ash.

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"

13. Magikarp or Snorlax hahaha

Attached Files:

14. Honestly I think that the new Pokemon games are just as good as the old ones, however I'll always think gen 1-3 are much better because I grew up with them

15. Got a gameboy color and 2 or 3 games back when for 5 bucks cause my neighbor was trying to buy some reggie.. lol

Garados

16. I was digging the new gen pokemon having been playing pokemon black recently...

Until I met a pokemon who is literally a trash-bag...

Followed by an ice-cream pokemon......

And then there is a polar bear pokemon. No gimicks, it's literally a polar bear

another thing I don't like about the new-gen pokemon is how they just add soooo many legendary pokemon. like there must be at least 40-50 by now.

17. Furthest I went was ruby.. new some gamer kids burned me an emulator and a couple games.
    So newish school Zangoose.