Best places to smoke

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by stacysmom, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Hey good people any suggestions on your favorite places to smoke?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 SlowMo, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    At my place

3. rich persons house

4. My friend owns an old mill that has a few businesses in it. But its awesome to run around it in the dark and get fucked up haunted shit too.

Sent From My Galaxy S3

5. Forest. Most amazing shit ever. Ran into a stag once high as fuck, rolled one right by him. Smoke there after class all the time with friends. Plus, its mushie season...

Inviato da mio iPhone utilizzando Grasscity Forum

6. Hahaha as long as you play some good music

7. Oh my gosh that sounds so sick!!

Deal!

9. I wouldn't say it's my favorite but incredibly stupid. One time me and a few friends had to take someone to a police station or jail (don't ask) or whatever and we blazed up in the middle of the parking lot. We're so fortunate that no law enforcers say us or we would of been fucked. I felt like I was on top of the world that day. 

I've always wanted to blaze up a bowl in the White House on national news. 

10. Daaaaang you've got some serious balls! Make sure to tell us all before you do it so we can watch you on national TV hahaha!

11. Assume your talking outdoors here... Beach, when mountain biking, on the boat before I go diving for crabs

12. Hiking in the woods, kayaking and doing it both in the kayak and then once you get to this island that only a select few paddle out to, there is a spot where you can sit waist high in the water and just sit there and light up! Or vape up as I prefer

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. Ok gonna mix it up a little, you guys should also post the craziest place you've smoked or vaped or just gotten shitfaced!

14. on decks at your house or in the car😊

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I live next to a mountain so I love to drive up and burn one and look around at the whole city

16. thats sick

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. My favorite places to toke are... on the dunes at the beach, the roof of a house/balcony, and scenic lookouts while hiking, especially in the mountains.

:smoking:

18. india, is the best, i smoked out with police and it was hilarious 

19. Riding around with friends in downtown Chicago, hiking trails and by this badass little waterfall spot

20. I smoked at the docks last night near the steel works in my mates car. Was a really nice sight with lights everywhere so relaxing