best places to smoke

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by psychedelickz, Aug 18, 2013.

1. here is my toplist of places to smoke, or to go to when really stoned!
    tell your favorite places to hang out and smoke too, i would like to know!

1. the beach
        who doesnt know the feel? a sunny day in the beach, lighting up a good joint and arround you beautifull girls in bikini? i like it to go in the see laying on a air mattress and then light it up been moved by the smooth waves. just try to dont burn the mattress!

2. home
    with a bit creativity you can convert any room in a stylish smoker lounge. just put some sofas around a desk, a few half filled spirituoses somewhere, darken the light and put some jazz music on.

3. nature
    if you live in a big city it could get difficult to find some nature. but you can take a free day and just drive somewhere where no people are and enjoy the wildness.

4.a concert
    listening to your favorite music life is the best thing you can do! dont take too much, you want to remember the event.

5. antique buildings
    smoke a biiiiiiiiig joint or blunt in an antique castle or cathdral and feel like a 16th century warrior.

tell me, where do you like to go to take a big smoke?

2. The back porch and wherever the homies are

3. On the mountain, nothin better than blazin before/during/after boardin, shreadin some powder :)

4. #4 Old School Smoker, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    My favorite place is the redwood forest in north cali. I dig all the other places you mentioned, but a haunted castle would be too sketch for me. Couldn't chill there.

What are spiritouses?

5. maybe wrong translation from me :laughing:
    i refer to all alcoholic drinks with at least 30% (likor, vodka, whiskey...)

6. Oh you mean booze!

7. In bed, or the shower.
    Warm and toasty, in more than one sense.

8. want to smoke together? :love:

9. Having a three month break at the moment, baby. :wub:

10. In the shower is dope but in fall and at like 9 pm on my deck

11. In the bath. In bed. On the toilet

12. i dig this man's style