Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best places to hide weed without a chance of getting caught

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grandaddyganja, Jan 28, 2009.

1. i kno there are like a million of these things i kno a lot of places where i could hide it but i need one place that is guaranteed to not get ever looked at

2. If you can find the most random book or something that hasn't been touched in years, then you can just hollow it out and stash your weed there.

Thats what i would do.

3. A really obvious place?

4. inside your ass... face it, if they look there for any other reason your going to jail anyway.

5. #5 toke it up1986, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
  6. You mean in your house?

7. google it... it takes all of 5 seconds to type it in, hit search, and find a website. personally i keep it in an airtight, rubber sealed stainless steel coffee mug

8. If you have extra bags and you don't mind doing this to your bags, put them in a thing of vasaline. We had like 8-9 drug searches a year at the community college I went to, never ever got caught. The dogs would come in and every thing. My friend suggested it to me and it works because people most likely think you are using it to masterbate and no one but you wants to touch that! Hope that helps....

Keep Smokin', Mik :bongin:

9. i never heard of anyone masturbating with petroleum jelly.. too thick

10. lol, I knew a friend who did. I guess that is rare, but the bottle works. Who checks a jug of vasaline for weed? Obviously not the cops who searched my room 25+ times in college. And the dogs couldn't smell it.

11. Video game cases? take the batteries out of one of your remotes if your stashing small stash, empty a bottle of lotion or something put it in there.

12. Lol i have an old build a bear box from when i was younger =P. I put my shit in jars and stash it in there, who would check??? =P

13. I hide small amounts in stuff in the little flap on PS3 where like the MicroSD thing goes.

I'm going to try the deodorant thing sometime soon.

14. -in a pocket of some pants that are folded up on the bottom of a pile in your room.
    -garage
    -if you got a big ps2, put it in the back of your expansion bay.

15. hahahaha i used that ps2 trick for years. now i got an xbox

16. lol my friend didnt have a spot, so i gave him my old ps2, JUST to hide weed in it. yeah... ima good friend. Shit works nice though.

17. in your asshole

18. If I need to hide my shit I put it in the garbage bin, between the bag and container. It never touches the garbage and no one would ever think of looking there.

19. ok so I got a couple
    first off I have a combo lock carrying case for the ps2 that I havent used for years that I can stash shit in
    second in a hollowed out bible
    third in an unused band instrument case

and alot of these others Im hearing about are great
    Im going to have to try them
    :D