Best places to find cougars for relationship

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by harleyz90, Jul 18, 2017.

1. I'm 25 years-old guy who loves cougars, In your experience, what are the best places(websites or apps) to chat up older cougar women

• Like Like x 1

2. A retirement home?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Bingo night!

4. I'd have to say the zoo? This cougar is a little older and may be exactly what you're looking for?

IMG_3829.JPG

J

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. :eek:

6. I have no clue why I am in this thread but if you really want some beat up dusty vag, hit u your local dive bars. They will hunt you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Every damn dating app, they're all over the place. Tinder Bumble POF is what I use

8. ^This

Supermarkets are mom centric. It's like desperate housewives after 3pm.

• Like Like x 1
  9. -Any store similar to like goodwill or a thrift shop or even like winners; cheap clothing is a big draw and it affords you an opportunity to buy her something that is of value to her, while being out with her while she is doing something she enjoys and you can save money. This is the best one, because even if she is married, what husband wants to go clothes shopping and, as opposed to groceries, clothes can sit in her car all day while your screwing her brains out.
    -Yoga class
    -Pool
    -Gym
    -Super markets are good, if your supplementing with a dating app of some sort; I prefer Wal-Mart because most have a Mcdonalds inside, where you can get free WIFI at. Without an app, I would say this is not the greatest idea, because no older woman wants to be saw as a cougar.. Anything with a cougar in public has to be on the sneak unless your actually together. Also, if she is shopping for food n shit, good chance she has kids, possibly even at home and remember that her kids come first, meaning she has to get the groceries home, potentially find a babysitter, this shit gets complicated quick. so pay attention to what she is shopping for.

Lastly, the most important part of picking up women in general.. No masturbation; every time you do, you basically reset your testosterone level and believe it or not, women actually have like super human senses and their bodies are naturally tuned into finding men with high testosterone. They will be drawn to you, like a magnet, especially if you don't nut for like a month. Be careful because your personality changes with testosterone, you become easily angered, sexually frustrated and just different and if you are not used to this, like for example if your used to nutting every day and then try holding out, it can really impact your ability to make good decisions; like one time I didn't nut for a month and one day, thought it was a good idea to ask some broad at the pool if she wanted to have sex. I nutted shortly after she lost her shit and realized how ridiculous it was, to pose that question to somebody you haven't even introduced yourself to, lol. Be careful.

Happy hunting.

10. lol
    What this guy said ^^^

11. Will try them

12. That's just ignorant! Mine is beautiful and I'm 48. I don't hunt anyone, they come to me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Wine bars, gym, Whole Foods, clothing stores, the park..

14. They would give birth to children that look something like this.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. THANK YOU.

I'm 30 but jesus, vagina just gets tighter without any use...not dusty.

Plus we women get better with age.

• Like Like x 2

16. Older women dry up like water in a desert and have to make up by using lube..

17. Not true.
    J

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Some people are just idiots. Especially the ones that don't even have a vagina and make all these ignorant claims. The same people that think a vagina gets loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1