Best places to buy bongs online?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sceego, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Does anyone know the best place to buy bongs? My budget is $30.

Im looking at smokeday.com, is this place legit?

Thanks

2. The only thing u will get for 30 is a shitty grommet bong

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Smokeday actually has some good prices, almost too good to be true. Im looking on google and it says its legit. i just wanna know if anyone has ordered from here.

4. #5 the4.0stonerkid, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    wait...$30... Dude, if I were you I would just save up $200 and buy a very nice bong that will last you a lifetime.  Cheap glass is not the best thing to smoke out of.  If you save up a hefty amount of cash (it'll be worth it), then id suggest googling Aqua Lab Technologies ;).

Peace,
    Blaba125 :bongin:

5. I hear good things about Grasscity.

• Like Like x 2
  6. If you want a decent bong, and I mean just decent, your budget needs to be at least $150. But $250-$350 is ideal. Illadelph and roor are my favorites

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Try amazon, you'll be surprised. 

• Like Like x 3
  8. #9 Guest, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2014

I ordered my first quality piece from GS. Took a little over 30 days to come. However it was packed SUPER-Sturdy! The only thing I do not like about the GS Store is that they lack a lot of high-end "Brand Names". Otherwise, if they have what you want, Support the City!  :smoke:

9. $30?! Hahahaha

• Like Like x 1
  10. I ordered a tiny ass fake Roor for 30 dollars, came with a slide but no bowl. It's actually pretty decent for 30. I say go for it man, it works great for me XD You may want to invest in a diffused downstem though, wait until you get it so you make sure you get the right size downstem. They are legit, I broke my slide when I got it and said they did it, they sent me another for free lol.

They also send a metal bat one hitter- it tastes horrible but it's convenient :p Plus a free acrylic grinder and screens.

11. grasscity is mainly a bong shop and youre in their forum

• Like Like x 3
  12. #13 Guest, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
    ^^Why would you buy cheap percs and down stems for a cheap bong. Buy a cheap bong and use it how it is. Save up your money and get a legitimate piece to build on.

Your best bet would probably be to just walk into a local hs, since you are not going to get a brand piece it doesn't matter what glass you get. However if they have "glass on glass" I'd recommend that over those "rubber grommet" ones.  :smoke:

13. Check out smokenut.com! Pretty good deals, I specifically like the mushroom bong they had as it was my first piece. 

14. you're not going to find much for $30... and if you do, it'll probably be shitty china glass and you'll be looking for another one in no time... well I guess you could go acrylic too but that's almost worse than china glass

15. grasscity.com

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Smokenut.com sucks big donkey dick

17. Go to toohotglass.com cheap and fast shipping!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. #19 sunshinesmokeshop, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
    this is a good piece

Attached Files:

19. I've ordedered from there before and everything went well

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app