Best place you've ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by poke smot, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Oh yea and one time me and my buddy Kyle rolled a blunt and after we had smoked 3-4 blunts already rowed out in a wobbly canoe into the middle of this big pond on his land. We smoked the blunt and chilled for a bit it was tight then we had to come back and I came soooo close to falling in the water it would have been the biggest buzzkill of all time. (It was kind of cold and the water was real nasty)

2. Havent done it yet but soon. My hot tub is broken and no water in there right now. I want to fishbowl (hot box) that with someone with the cover closed. It would fit 2 maybe still not sure. Sounds like it could be fun though haha. Deff unique

3. At the top of this waterfall all by myself. One day I could see them filimg a commercial or something on the other side of the park.

[​IMG]

4. haven't been a lot of places and smoked there, but one of the best that i remember is when my homie swung by in his beautiful orange 64 ss impala, he had like a quarter of some cat piss and one of those boxes of 50 sweets halfway full on the passenger seat :)
    so we were set.
    and we drove from san francisco down to santa cruz, rolling blunts and boxing all along the way. played some lazer tag at the boardwalk, went on some rides...
    it was great.

maybe not the best place i've ever smoked, but one of the best times i've ever had while i was smoking/high after.

5. Dam you guys are into nature. I would have to say my fave so far since I've only been in to weed for about 10 months would be at the very top of a parking garage (like 10 - 15 levels) near O hare airport. Omg airplanes overhead the sound + snow falling = perfect

6. #26 thedon420, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    the beach at my cottage is GLORIOUS

7. dont really have anywhere too special right now but this summer ill be goin to lake george with my boy, and just layin back in the grass on the hill lookin over the lake smokin an L.......serioiusly cannot fuckin wait! school needs to finish

8. the best place ive smoked was probly in my basement right outside of my room. my parents went out one night for dinner so my bro and i decided to have like 6 of our friends over, 2 of us(me and 1 other dude) each had an eighth of some chrons and we just sat in a big circle passing bowls around for about an hour, then everyone left and i had to pick shit up b4 the parents got back. it probly wasnt a good idea but i did it in part of celebration because i was just about to get put on probation for 6 months for a possesion charge so i figured id go out the right way :smoke:

9. In White's car with devin the dude bumpin' doobie in one hand beer in the other smoking till you lose yourself, looking around and realizing you're in his garage.

Fuck probation.

10. I used to think A'stdm, but after living in Cali for three years...after a stop to the local state licenesed weedmart on mainstreet to choose from twenty stains, hash, edibles....use a visa or mastercard and pay 7.25% sales tax to the state, claim income tax on profits from MMJ grown and then roll out to a great beach on the Lost Coast in mad style....well fuck....I might just have to say anywhere I can light up with a FUCK YOU to the oppressors of the world....what are you waiting for???

A moment for the non-violent tax paying marijuana offenders locked down across the world...

11. this lake house in these woods. theres a waterfall, a giant lake, it's woods and theres a house resting on the lake that you can sit in. So beautiful.

12. i smoked up in two fallen trees with my friends once this summer and that was pretty tight... i went on a boundary waters trip last summer with the school and smoked every day on the trip.. this is a fuckin good story.. i was sittin in church with my parents and was hating it like usual.. so i go to the bathroom to toke and as i am leavin there is a floor mat that says "Say no to drugs" and has a pot leaf crossed out.. funny shit

13. I go to school right by the ocean, so every now and then I just head over to the cliffs overlooking the beach with a blunt and just chill. Usually pretty empty and the scenery is amazing.

14. Hmmmm. Doing hits on top of the Empire State Building was a hoot, but the most memorable spot was with my wife on the Applachian Trail, overlooking the Shenandoah Valley from a prime outcrop. We toked and she decided the breeze felt too good up there so she took her top off to get some sun and air :D

15. dude, that sounds like it was fucking great.

i hope to one day get married to a woman i love and toke it with her on vacation when we go places..

that must seriously be a very good feeling to be somewhere so far away and so beautiful, with no one else but the girl you adore.

16. i just love packing a fat bowl and walking my dog around my neighborhood at night, pausing to take a nice hit. ive had some funny thoughts man, like when i was seeing skunks at different points onb my walk. i thought to myself "man these skunks are following me. maybe the cops put cameras on them or something." so whenever i saw a skunk i would take a giant hit and blow it over there. lol thatll show em.:rolleyes:

17. best place i've chiefed would have to of been on a cruise me my bro and my ***** needed a lighter so we asked this dude who was canandian he was cool as fuck so since he gave us the lighter we let him hit it im so glad we did that cause 2 days later he had bought some purp haze and asked if we wanted to smoke we was like hell yea man i was fucked up but just lookin out at the water with a full moon and shit it couldnt of got better sry for no period and all that good shit

18. the blue ridge mountains in virginia-nice view and very peaceful:smoke:

19. there is a tree that is made up of like 10 trees and splits in the middle. it can hold about 2 people and the woods surrounding it is pretty sweet. we callit "shaman's shrine"