Best place to toke on a nice day?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by MNTC, May 3, 2011.

1. Want to know what you guys think. Im thinking about trying a new place but just in general what do you think is the best?

2. In the middle of a forest.

3. I second that!

Nothing beats going out to a secluded spot in the woods on a warm, calm day.

4. I like to take the boat out late in the evening and cruise the river while huffing a huge fatty or ride my horse up to this real high ridge that overlooks this valley and the river that runs through it. There is a peak that you can leave your horse in a grassy area and crawl out on the ledge and sit there and see for miles and miles in either direction and across to the other mountain range on the other side of the valley. It is nice. You are at eye level with the eagles that fly there and the other Raptors.
    I am retired and I just bum around doing stuff all day long. These are the type of things I do.
    :wave:

5. toke up a doobie in the middle of a forest, on a log, right next to a stream and if possible an peninsula like land form haha its like theres a light shinin right at the end of the peninsula its pritty chill.

6. Trails; on a cliff overlooking the city or lake.

7. i like to ride my atv out to the river near my house and smoke a blunt on the river bank.

8. My favorite places are near waterfalls, deep in the woods, and chilling on a secluded area of a beach.

9. Down by the water, if you live near a beach. Speacialy at sunset. Nothings better then lighting up a J and watching the sun go down.

10. On top of a mountain :)

11. Nature smoking is amazing

12. Down by the beach.....boiiiiii:smoke:

13. Beach, or the edge of a cliff looking over a forest or other landscape. I just cherish a view like that. Living in the flatland, they're few and far between. e

But I'll take anywhere in nature any day. It's just the best thing.

14. sittin on the bank of a river, lake, what have you. with a couple poles in the water, waitin for the next good fishin story!!!

15. atop a mountain overlooking earth.:smoke: