best place to smoke

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nastyimpulse89, Apr 8, 2009.

1. where is there a place to smoke without cops getting you or in your house

2. #2 JBrick2334, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    look man most people will say never smoke in a parked car, but there are certain situations where it can be pretty safe

ex. I live in a town of around 60,000, and I know of about seven spots where I can safely park and smoke. My friends and I use these spots often, and have yet to encounter a cop or even see one while at these spots.

So if you know of an alley way, or a secluded park, or anywhere that is extremely low on foot/car traffic you should go there and make sure you eye drop, have a place to stash the weed really fast and dont hot box, keep the windows down.

Just be smart and try and stay two steps ahead of the cop, and if a place starts to show any sign of being sketchy than haul ass out of there and go to another spot.

I do this on a daily basis and so do all my friends, just always stay on your toes by always checking your mirrors, dont let anyone sneak up on you and you should be ok.

Also know what to do if the cops do come, always come up with a good excuse when you pull up to your spot for being parked there and keep your cool. Also make sure anyone in the car with you can keep their shit and make sure they all know the story.

Good luck man, hope this helps.

3. 1. walk around
    2. find place where no one is
    3. smoke.
    4. ....
    5. success

4. 1. walk around
    2. find place where no one is
    3. smoke.
    4. ....
    5. success

5. the forest

the beach

an island

edge of the earth

the list goes on and on.....or just smoke in your living room, you can watch TV that way:D

6. ...ditto, took the words right out of my mouth.

Where I live has a population of 200,000 but has alot of nice suburban residential areas which is where my friends and I live; if you drive in a big circle in the back streets you can easily get away with smoking while driving because there aren't enough people out to notice the same car passing their block ten times in an hour. It makes me feel safer to smoke while moving rather than remaining stationary, but like JBrick said, parking is perfectly fine in the right cirumstances.

Now that I think about it, walking and smoking would also work in these areas, as long as you're quiet.

7. k look there are several way u could do this

one way i did way go on google earth n look for nearby parks or places no one would go to n go to them
    check if cops are commonly present n that there isnt that many peple around

then TOKE IT UP !!!!

8. maybe cause when im high i think there is cops everywhere

9. yep I ususally drive to my old neighborhood and smoke by my old house lights off car parked, it's chill, especially at night.

10. The parking thing works especially well when the weather is nasty, because that already limits people's vision and they're probably too busy focusing on the weather to notice that you're parked on the side of the road.

Also! This is kinda dumb since it only works occasionally and only if it snows where you live, but it's the funniest thing ever. When it snows, and the snow sticks to all of the windows and the windshield, keep the car parked and get in, closing the doors very gently. Now you can bake your car out without anyone knowing; the best part is if anyone IS looking, they'll just see a bunch of people pile into a car and walk back out 30 mins later... and c'mon, that's amusing as hell :smoking:

11. Inside a police station, they'll never think to look there!:smoking:

12. I have got to try this. I'd probably smoke too much and end up convincing myself I was in an igloo.

13. I live in the city due to the college I am attending and there is a park about a half mile or mile walk from the dorms. I do blaze a lot at friend's apartments but the wilderness is always good.

14. In all my experiences smoking, driving and being in a car can be fun but my favorite place to smoke is in the woods somewhere nice, where you wont see a soul even if you tried

if thats no available just drive, sunroof open, stay on the lookout for cops, if you see em keep your stuff low and play it cool

15. LOL i never really thought that, but it's actually pretty dark and you feel like you're disconnected from the outside world so it's really cool. And, as our body heat started to make the snow melt (there were like 6 of us in a little Ford), my friend's sister started bugging out and saw shapes in the snow... but I saw them too haha.

16. well if anybody else is around a college campus on our buildings there are hella hide away places on the sides of them like exits from the basement we call them "caves" perfect place, or walk around campus smoke a j nobody looks twice normally. personally no issues here about parked cars they are safe to me, i'll park by a main road with tinted windows ofcourse and blaze up. just my $.02 just be smart always looking other than that i feel safe wherever.

17. Ever tried a graveyard? No living person there, although it is kinda odd to see cars go in there and come back out at like 12am or later. Then again its really no big deal, you can just claim you were visiting your uncle's grave.