Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best place to smoke at movies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gigglestick87, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Hey blades, me and my friend are taking a bus down to the movie theaters to see Harold and Kumar in 3d around 9:50 pm. What do you suggest we do in terms of being high for the movies? Edibles are nice but they take a lot of weed though.

2. I have smoke many a joint in the movie theater parking lot. Just out in the open.

3. I second the parking lot, or around back the theater.

4. Just smoke a joint as you walk to the entrance just act normal you're good.

5. I don't know if this is an option for you, but the MFLB is a really good way to get baked in the back row of the theater :D it smells a bit like burnt popcorn, and I get LOADED off of a trench! Just another option.

6. I vote to blaze in the parking lot, hell, i blaze in the parking lot of where i work.

7. I have a lit joint in my hand as i pull into the parking lot... Smoke it all. Put drops in, sprits of cologne, and walk in. Sit in the back, hit the MFLB a couple dozen times.

8. Don't waste your money on harold and kumor. The new one sucks, they only made it for $$, they skimped out of alot of opportunities that could of made it a lot better. Also, if you do see it, try and go to a non 3d version, the extra couple of bucks isn't worth it. The movie has very minimal 3d scenes and they aren't too good anyway.

9. Get there early and scout around for a good place to smoke near it. If you go to a night movie that increases your chances of finding a good spot

10. One time i came outside the theaters from the back and these two cop dudes were in front of my face, just as my friend was about to get the weed out. Luckily, they were looking for bigger fish to fry. Just make sure that you do it where there is not alot of people, like behind a store next to the theater where no one is or behind the theater but make sure no one is around. Why don't you smoke before you bus though? or you can smoke before you reach the theater

11. Cigarette one hitter jawn, you can smoke and then walk inside