Best place to order seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lowkeyfire, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Hi I'm planning to start growing and am looking for the fastest (within a week to a week and a half) and safest place to order seeds? I'm in Texas and lemme just say it is NOT 420 friendly. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. I'm from England which is also not very friendly upon weed lovers, there's quite a few different websites, have you got any in mind?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I'm a complete newbie at this and right now I am looking at Attitude and Herbies. Could you recommend me the best ones?

4. I'm also quite a newbie, however I've done a lot of research recently so maybe I'll be able to help you out! If you send me some links that you've been looking at I'll see if I've bought from them or any of my friends have!

5. Guys Check Out
    The Vault Seeds for Great Seeds and Customer service
    Link- The Vault Cannabis Seeds
    They have Great customer service and run some of the best Seed Grow comparisons here in the City.
    They have 2 Comparison grows going on now, too late to enter but they will offer more in the future Im sure.
    If you do order remember to use George10 Code for discount

6. Yo lowkeyfire,I'm in south Florida and tomorrow medical marijuana laws go into affect,however,it's still illegal to grow! I just ordered from nirvana and got my seeds in 9 days!!! And what a stealthy delivery

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. #7 D3V!ous_Dankster, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2017

8. I bought my first seeds from the vault they seemed decent with a 9/10 germinating rate

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Do yall put your actual address on the order? Would that be safe?

11. I always do, in England I don't know about Texas it is legal to have seeds as 'souvenirs'

12. And dammn that is pretty stealthy haha. how long for the shipment?

13. I sent a PM please read Thanks

14. I've ordered 2x from IloveMarijuana.com and have had great success. They come from Amsterdam and came in about a week. I germinated 6 sides and 5 were a success. They came very discreet also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I got my 1st set of seeds from ILGM and came in 13 days did 2 seeds both germed but I think the blueberry has some retarded genetics

• Like Like x 1
  16. Really why is that? Messed up leaves?

17. Seems to be the fashion with ILGM. I ordered from them before and only 2 sprouted. I obviously never ordered again.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yes leaves split themselves (started making 2 leaves from the same stem)[​IMG]
    Here is just one of the leafs

19. Also the plant has weak stems and branches

20. Looks like you might have a deficiency too...I see brown spots on some leaves. How old is she? I haven't had any leaf issues at all and my stems seem great but I also use silica blast.