Best Place To Order Seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by djmygraine, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Usually I go from clones or seeds passed down to me from other growers but have been thinking more of ordering more exotic seeds.  Just curious of a good discrete seed company that can deliver a great and exotic cannabis product? Any ideas would be much appreciated.
    p.s
    if interested in seeing my current grow please check pics out in gallery.

2. Attitude and Herbie's are who I've ordered from and never had an issue. Don't get me wrong I see people bashing attitude all the time but for me personally I've never had a problem in my 3 orders from them.
    Also been to Herbie's and had no problems there either.
    Check the forums man, there's some devoted to just seed bank's.

3. WARNING TO ALL!!!!!!!!! Don't use www.galaxseed.co.uk.

luckily it was the cheapest order i made at £32 + £7 for special delivery. 

5 days later still no seeds and they don't answer their "02 mobile"(WTF) number provided or reply to their message sender. 
    herbies and royal queen are quality seed banks that give you free seeds and papers/grinders etc

4. Herbies or sannies....

Get tracking with sannies though.

5. I have ordered from attitude over the past 4 years more times than I can count. They have been as fast as 2 weeks and taken as long as 1 month but always deliver. They usually average 3 weeks for me but can take longer if you order too close to a holiday. I wait tell they have a good promotion to order so I can get a lot of free seeds. I have got up to 20 free on an order of $200 stacking promotions. I also like single seed but there process are a little higher.

6. #6 GoldGrower, Jun 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
    I buy from attitude seeds, delivery usually takes just a few days for me, they have a shit ton of strains available, answer emails promptly, and are pretty cheap.

I tried gorilla seeds once and had a selection of problems. they took over two weeks to deliver (when first class post takes 24 hours), stated free delivery and then charged me, didn't reply to two emails and the note I attached to the order itself. I will never use them again 

7. #7 GoldGrower, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
    I just had my new seeds delivered from attitude seeds 21 hours after I ordered them and a free feminised white critical too

[​IMG]

8. cool thanks for the great info will look into attitude for sure.

9. I love nirvana, used them several times, takes about 2 weeks max to get into the USA.

10. I used nirvana my first order ever after a little research. They were great in getting my order to me in the USA about 2 weeks. The shipping was A+.
    Will use again in future.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app