Best Place To Live

Discussion in 'General' started by Realize2Legaliz, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Hey GC-
    Where do you think is the best place in the world to live? Not just the best place to live for a stoner, but just overall. I guess if you could live anywhere, where would you live? I live in the Southeastern United States and I love it, but places like The BVI's, Canada, California, Oregon, Ireland, and Belize are all places I would seriously love to live. Let me know your thoughts!

2. I like urban settings. Not into the whole California, Florida, etc. thing. Places like Chicago, New York, Philly. Great places to live, and buds always available.

3. Northern BC coast.

Really... anywhere where there isn't alot of people.

4. I hear you Realize2Legaliz on Oregon, man there laws are fuckin lax!!

5. I like the urban shit like Detroit, I got deep love for Detroit. But i also like being away from everybody, Maybe out on a small lake with a house out in the woods n shit. I love it, Feel complete peace with nature.

Dont like the middle catagory like the burbs, I cant stand the burbs.

But i want to stay in Michigan and in the L.P., If i left to go somewhere id want it have to be a different country somewhere.

6. Someone say Belize? That's one of the most crime-ridden countries in the world... The Americanized tourist areas are safe and cut off from the rest of the Belize civilization, but walk outside the gates of Little America and risk getting shot in the pants.

I love where I live, but it's too damn cold. I hate cold, snow, ice, and the like. I wanna move someplace residential, closer to a city, and warmer!

7. I'd love to live right next door to the Cannabis College in Amsterdam.
    That would be my one perfect place.

8. South America or Europe.

9. Colorado is where I'm going to live when I grow up, but I definately want to live in a Europe for a couple of years... and also I'm going to be in the Peace Corps in Africa after college so that should be a great experience! :)

10. I like one of two extremes. I like to be either in the middle of a downtown, urban city; or I like to be in the middle of nowhere. I am NOT a suburb person, been raised in them most of my life.. Cannot STAND them.

11. I would like to live somewhere I feel comfortable. I mean I got nothing but love for my home town O-town represent. But I wouldnt want to go back, im thinking somewhere with a beach. I love to surf, so beach is amust.

12. not in AZ thats for damn sure, id love to live in europe. like greece or italy.. when i went there for a couple weeks it was sooo much fun and just chill. friendly people etc..

13. I was born in kansas but lived in nebr my whole life and I haven't seen much but I love cities that are not too big but not too small. too small and everyone knows you too big and you can't drive anywhere in a reasonable amt of time. I was raised on a farm so I love the city life cuz its so much nicer havin ppl nearby so they don't have to go on a journey to see you. I love the cold so I think I would love canada and I of course would want to live in Dam' I like missouri and I think I would love cali or oregon

14. Like rasta man said, anywhere on the BC coastline. Beautiful land, not too crowded, lax weed laws. I love BC.

15. Northern California. I love the California sunshine, the California buds, and the California girls!

16. Anywhere out on a nice slab of land in the wooded country side with a big house and a pond so I can finally hold target practice without having to drive 40 mins. I'd live out my days fishing, hunting, and tending to my cannabis garden.

17. I was born in the North East and I would like to die in the northeast love the city life. Was born in the ghetto but live in the burbs now, dont know why you guys hate it so much very chill enviorment.So basically anywhere that has hot summers and cold winters.

18. Southern or Rhone Alps France. Middle of nowhere. Peace and quiet. Lovely.

Who wants to lend me the money to go?