Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best place to hotbox?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlaxMyth, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Hey, I've been searching for a while, and didn't find an answer to my question...
    There many people that like to hotbox?

Where is your ideal place to hotbox? Closet? Your car? Your friends bathroom?
    I had a '79 Ford Bronco that I always hotboxed, it would be so smoky that you had to put your face up to the window to see out, it hotboxed really well, not to mention that it had a 6 inch lift with 35s on it, so those that hotboxed with me usually forgot how high it sat and they'd pretty much fall out of it after the sesh.
    I also have a small room in my basement that hot boxes pretty nice as well, though it takes a few more good bowls to get it really smoky in there unlike the bronco.

I don't always hotbox though, just mainly at night; there's still nothing quite like smoking in nature at sunrise...jus pure bliss.

2. Saunas are the greatest when it comes to hotboxing.

3. Turn ur shower on hot an smoke

4. Smoking where it's steamy? How does that work?

5. I think smoking in a suana sounds really uncomfortable, but I wont knock it till I try it 

6. My car. Hotboxed a bathroom once but I thought it was stupid.

7. My friend used a clean double trash bin, kinda like this...
    [​IMG]
    anyways, he said it fitted 3 people and it didn't let much smoke out....

8. My favorite would have to be in a vehicle or bathroomSent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I like hot boxing cars the most, then just get a bottle of Ozium (not sure how to spell it) and the 'mess' is gone.

10. wat lol

leave the sauna off bro 

12. Hotboxing a sauna is great especially if you can only fit maybe 6 people in it..

13. If you have a small garage and/or a lot of weed, then you're in for a good time.

14. No where.Hot boxing is lame, and unless you're doing it inside in your own home it's dangerous.Plus inhaling all dat carbon monoxide. Yum.

15. back of a cop car

16. Agreed, hotboxes are just stupid.   all you get is a savage headache that ruins a perfectly good buzz.

17. Never gotten a headache from hotboxing,,, not once in my 8 years of toking from one of my many hotboxes has a headache occurred from the hotbox.

Anyways OP, to answer your question my favorite place ever was the closet under the stairs at my friends old house, you know like the thing Harry Potter was forced to live in for the first book haha. Second best was a speedboat in storage with a cover over it, we got inside the cover and hotboxed that thing.

18. Still lame. 

19. And that is 100% your opinion amigo. I find hotboxing to not be lame, but rather quite the opposite :smoking: