Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Place to Hide Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DJ MC, Jan 20, 2013.

1. At my parents house for a while and just picked up some mids. Need a place to hide it. Any suggestions?

2. between cheeks

3. get a mason jar

4. under carpet,vents (get a screwdriver),inside a stuffed animal, in a box of toys, in a container in a room no one uses,etc just think "where will my parents not look". to cover smell get a tiny smellproof countainer or fill baggie up with coffie and baggie up with weed (a oz of coffee for a quart of dank ass weed) if you learned woodcraft you could make a animal or somthing with a secert compartment. Do you got a fav tv show that has stuffed animals ? just say u wanted it because it reminded you of show and buy it and put a little hole in eye or under jacket or something.

5. If you have an old fat playstation 2 the expansion bay (the bay where you could plug internet in) works great. I can fit a quatrer a pipe and a lighter in mine (when I need to be stealthy)