Best place to go high

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by nypothead, Apr 13, 2013.

1. #81 mrGDP, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
    Hmm best place ive ever smoked was at a botanical garden in new mexico. Me n the homie had to dodge around tourists, and went to a sneaky little area on the vegetation where noone usually goes. Smoked a blunt of some bomb hybrid and walked around, it was pretty trippy

2. My backyard with a blunt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. In a chill ass house on a comphy couch listening to music with your buddies, smoking on loud

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Sitting next to my plants in the grow tent ;-)

-Frog

5. ON A BEACH!!

6. I've actually done something like this. In a nice ass hotel with an amazing view. We were so high up, literally and metaphorically.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. On an airplane or boat

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The planet---arium

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. The Wilderness or the Beach. Preferably a combination of the two.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. denny's is the shit man

11. DEEP INTO THE DEPTHS OF YOUR OWN MIND  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek: 

Lol  :smoking:

12. I personally love going on my room, sparking a J, and watching the stars.  :smoke:

13. I enjoy hiking and getting high. Sitting on the edge of a cliff and just thinkin.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #94 Smoke Gza, Nov 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2013
    Grass city forums, this section to be exact along with cloud nine lolSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

15. My name says it all......the whole world should smoke ...... It would be a perfect world..lmao .........

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

16. smoke in the hot tub, while its gently raining or snowing.
    we live in a small town so its always really quite late at night so smoking or vaping in the hot tub is always a really great and relaxing time.

17. the beach. shit alwys trips me out man.i stand beneath the pier or some isolated spot andim like '...man, are there REALLY people on the other side of that thing?'.

18. I've noticed that my favorite type of spot is one where you can look, and observe people yet still be out of contact with the real world. We have this spot on campus that versions one of our quads, it's so interesting to get stoned with a friend and see what people do and how other people react to it is very very interesting to be a part of

19. I been wanting to do the beach for a minute now but it's been too cold lol.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

20. Lighting up a couple J's on a boat is for sure the best!