Best place to go high

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by nypothead, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando!
    </blockquote>
    Best. Idea. Ever.
    *Look like Barbie, Smoke like Marley*

2. #42 CandyMountainRainbowRider, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
    In the middle of the Maasai Mara at sunset watching a pride of lions...

3. Lazer pink Floyd the wall at Seattle science center.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Somewhere in nature. Ex. a grassy field, the woods, a canyon, etc. It just makes the high more peaceful and not to mention waay better. :smoke:

5. Any live music festival... everybody is all excited waiting for some good music to start...what a GREAT feeling

[​IMG]

Such as this^^ White Stripes at Bonnaroo ...One of the best memories ever     :smoking:

6. universal forsure. transformers 4d is the shit, and this one ride goes backwards so that place is a trip.

7. Longboarding at the beach.  :p

8. cedar point

9.  [​IMG]
    all the springs!!  :smoke:

10. [​IMG]

:love:  :love:  :love:  :love:

11. Yesterday my friend and I got stoned in the woods behind the movie theater and walked around the woods while waiting for our movie to start(The Conjuring). I can dig being alone and peaceful, but my favorite high by far is out in public with my one stoner buddy. Sure, I have friends that smoke, but we just like to get together and get ripped all day outside.  :smoke:

12. Theme parks, Aquariums, and museums.

13. 1.In a trippy room with a bunch of posters and a mini fridge full of foooood :D and some bangin ass speakers and your friends, and a computer listen to some good ass songs nd eat and chillll.
    2. Then smoke some mo, try oing penny boarding/longboarding i find that extreamly fun when high. going down dem hillz and shit bruh.
    3.Rap battling when high i the best. Cannabis expands the mind and while your high you can rap like a mothaphukka.

14. IMAX theatre, FOMSHO.

15. any kind of amusement park and we ALL know a freakin' buffet is the best! all you can eat! lmao :p

16. an amusement park. ride all of the fucking roller coasters.

17. Last time me and some friends went into a Forrest high we got lost and ran over a tree with the car lmao. worst buzz kill ever man.

18. back porch