Best place to go high

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by nypothead, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Get on a boat and go to the middle of nowhere and fish/toke.

2. I'm headed up to to some hotel with an indoor waterpark in Tennessee next week. Should be pretty awesome :)

3. Taking my dog for a walk in the woods, relax and medicate :)

4. I love smoking in the woods! It's so relaxing. Movies and amusement parks are great, too. But nothing beats snowboarding down the beautiful mountains while high.

5. Showers are fun

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. best place to go high?
    IMO : Errwrher!!!

7. smoke and go surf and relax on the beach  :D

8. A Fucking haunted house

9. nature hikes high with good friends is really cool i think trail bikin blowed would be pretty fun too and just chilling on a resort beach with crystal clear water

Our aquarium has a giant jellyfish exhibit for the whole summer. Can't wait to get stoned off my ass and spend countless hours staring at them float around. 

11. i retreat into the depths of my mind, that's the best place to go

12. The forest, always the forest.   Get high as fuck put Comus - First Utterance on your ipod and just roam with no destination in sight it's quite the experience.  Alternatively no music is also incredible in nature.

13. I'm going to the lagoon in Utah next week gonna get soo baked to the point where I'm trippin then scream on the Kitty rides.

14. I want to get baked in hogwarts

15. Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando!

16. #38 aPersonUponaHill, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
    To play some video games is where I like to go when I am high; however, things I have done high that were not good ideas include going to the trap and skeet range with these two guys I know both having no experience at this place. Another would be the go-kart track where we race 14 laps at 50mph against others and are timed. My times are okay but I am so high most of the time its hard to put in good times, plus I almost got kicked out last time because someone wouldnt let me pass so I was hitting the shit out of him until I forced him out of the way. Oh well, give him the passing flag and we wouldnt have these issues.

There is one dude who is up there all day who races under Wesley Pipes, pretty obvious why he is there all day, everyday.  He is sick though and sets best lap time for the week, plus it helps to weigh 130 lb. 

17. Stone Mountain in Atlanta, I haven't tried it but it's next on my list.

18. Pretty much anywhere in nature. Gotta love some trees amongst the trees