Best place to go high

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by nypothead, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Six flags great adventure there's nothing like getting real stoned and going on the sickest ride u get so scared cant wait for the warm weather to go

2. high school

3. Amusement park!!!

4. an aquarium

5. I love getting ripped and going to the movies. Minus the fact I blow lots of money on concessions

6. #7 -OG-GOLFWANG-OG-, Apr 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2013
    Kayaking, I love all the sights and the isolation.

Anyone else like getting far away from society and just roasting a bowl knowing that you are truly free, it's an amazing feeling that not a lot of people get to experience in this 21st century lifestyle.

7. My favorite place is my record room. Its an enclosed heated porch, christmas lights all around the ceiling, posters on the back wall, the other 3 walls are windows. Best feeling ever to go in there light up some nag champa and get wrecked.

8. I want to smoke on a rooftop, a high one :smoking:

9. I'm anxious just reading that. That would freak me out for sure!

10. In outer space.

11. Renaissance Festival.

12. Water park
    The Rockies (summit area)

13. The ravine is nice.
    I get weird looks from people walking their dogs.

14. Yes. Yes. A million times, yes. I do not kayak, but I grab my daypack, strap on my boots, and hit the woods. It is definitely one of the best experiences when you are away from everyone and can't hear the interstate. Then to top it off, you got a bowl full o' green.

Those guys can keep their golf. I'll take fresh air and greenery anyday.

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.
    K.I.S.S.

15. #16 SIRSOG, May 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2013
    This is where I smoked this morning
    Sorry if its huge... panorama from the phone

ForumRunner_20130511_113330.png

Guess its sideways lol

16. Anywhere away from the concrete jungle and the rest of modern day society. Secluded in nature. Camping, hiking, woods, etc.

17. the movies, somewhere in nature, sporting events

18. Relaxed state of being
    alone or with jus a  friend @ the beach/forest/scenic nature spot with a light breeze,  listening to music that fits your mood
    .... a sense of calm/relief washes over you bringing you to the realization that life is good or at least  is at that moment
    [​IMG]
    or

Intense
    amusement park, concert, or any activity/place that gets your heart pumping with  adrenaline
    [​IMG]

cannabis is an excellent way to enhance your experience when used in moderation

19. I'm going to Six Flags America on Friday, I'm pumped!