Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best place to get Medical card SoCal?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by NewToToking, Apr 20, 2010.

1. just curious im about to get one for $150. refundable if i dont apply. at MMEC. and i just want to know if there is a better place.

2. 150 is a mad rip off bro i got mine for 65 its in rosemead kinda by pasadena.
    1 888 WEED REC

3. Try Dr Michael Morris M.D. He's in the West L.A. area. Around $65-$75

His website is http://www.morrismd.com

Also his phone #3108275345

Solid legit Dr. with a 24hr Online Verification system.

Hope this helps....Good Luck!

4. Do some research on the cheap doctors, mine was fake. But it was only $45 for the 8 months I got out of it.....

After having a few recommendations, I prefer to spend the extra and see a good doc. Helps more in court too.

5. Marijuana Center is provided to patients a safe and professional medical marijuana evaluation.The mission of Medical Cannabis is to serve the best help with compassion by the patients who has the benefit from the use of medical marijuana.Medicinal marijuana has to be a successful alternative health treatment for the diseases.Synthetic cannabinoids are also available as prescription drugs in many countries.