Best place to dry

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by briwes911, Sep 15, 2011.

1. ok so my plants should be rdy in 2 weeks or so and im trying to gather as much info as i can... so i have a few locations in my house and im just wondering whats the best location.. i have a 2 car garadge i could use.. a closet... or a out back shed... i plan on stringing some yarn up and letting em hang dry.

Attached Files:

2. use the indoor closet, your garage looks like it is used and you don't want to have to worry about the smell outside or taking them outside to dry in the shed.

3. Pick the darkest, coolest place.

PW

4. yea i do use the gradge ever day but only one side i figured i could just sting um up close to the door and let them stay un moved... and the shed i would also leave them out there just maybe open the doors dureing the day to get some air flow but id shut the doors and lock that shit so wouldnt be any moveing from here to there.... only thing is im not to worried about the smell i just want there to be enough air flow to dry with out mold being a issue... ive worked this hard so far id be sick if my shit fucked up at the end lol... ok so should i get a dry rack or just hang them from steam?

5. hang them up but the stem, if you got enough room just hang it as a whole plant and maybe cut open the main stem alittle, drying racks take off the surface trichromes of the plant which ever it 's in contact with. i would still do the closet

6. ok heres a vid i took of the a locations im super bore lol my bad ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbdGaxGEe1s]place to dry - YouTube[/ame]