Best Place to buy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Bugatticat, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Im looking for VERY high CBD strains with the smallest amount of THC possible.

Ive been reading through these forums for quite awhile and have decided id like to grow my own CBD plants for personal use.
    I absolutely hate getting high and am not looking for any psychoactive effects AT ALL.
    What are the most reputable places to purchase seeds? Im in California, but also willing to buy online.
    Thank you all so much! I looooove this website and these forums!

2. There is a section here at GC with reviews for seed sellers . Look Around you will find it near the bottom of the Forum list

• Like Like x 1
  3. OHHHHHH SHITE...................look at dickie go..................I TOO agree there are some good threads to look into for high CBD strains.......a VERY QUICK google search for "high CBD" seeds for sale should do you quite well......................................as well.....:love-m3j:

I have "ran across" these quite a bit

4. There are lots of websites i have found i was more wondering about the reputation of the sellers, moreso sellers and or sites you guys would suggest

5. Bugatt if you are in California just hit up a dispensary... someone you know surely has a medical marijuana Card and can get you clones or seed

6. That's why I told you of the Forum with seed seller reviews

7. Just stop