Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best place to buy weed candy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Anonymous89, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Is there any legitimate sites out there that will send you weed candy? Any first hand experiences?

2. No. No. No.

3. If you are talking about a website that sells candy that is a reference to marijuana there probably are, but a website that sells candy that has thc inside it? Probably not.

4. weedcandies4free.com

legit as can be homie.

5. There are online communities for everything. You just gotta know where to look #deepweb

6. Please don't inform people this unintelligent that a deep web space exists.

7. [quote name='"boobtree"']Please don't inform people this unintelligent that a deep web space exists.[/quote]

Straight up.

8. Goto pen island dot com

9. #9 BlankIT, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
    Intelligent people you will thank me later.

10. #10 BlankIT, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
    for those who don't believe me.

11. You can't ask for hook-ups on GCF

12. [quote name='"BlankIT"']Silkroad. I will say no more and no less.

Intelligent people you will thank me later.[/quote]

The smart people already have accounts. And know not to spread it around like this.

13. Smart people don t do this shit.
    - rep