Best place to buy seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Moparmary-J, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Im looking for a good website to buy seeds. i didnt know if anyone has had any good experiances with a certain website? just looking for a good safe place to buy seeds.
    Thanks

2. #2 RustyJay, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
    You may wanna check out the seed bank section on here or you can go to the Attitude Seedbank. A U.K. based distributor that has a lot of different breeders to choose from. They ship to the US and are pretty fast and dependable. They even have options to choose from for extra stealthy shipping.

3. Hay, I just got my order from marijuana-seeds,nl. Paid extra for shipping, and I am holding my unborn babies right now.. Did not take more then 10 days to get my package.

OMG

4. highgrade-seeds.com - best prices, great selection of killer strains and all orders GUARANTEED to arrive safely! :hello:

5. #5 1000Hz, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2009

Good advice there from CaliGrower.. Got nothing but good things to say about them.

Others that I have positive experiences with are.. Attitude, Seed Botique, WWMS, Doc Cronic.

6. Personally I'd go with sannies seeds... excellent genetics and phenomenal price. After that I've used Marijuana-seeds.nl. they don't tell you who they get their seeds from BUT they have been around and used by various people on this board.

7. Marijuana-Seeds.nl

I Have used this site for a few years. Perfect seeds and great prices. Fast delivery too.