Best place to buy seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by highschoolsenior82, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Looking for some seeds selection and quality. I really want to find strains I have tired and like. Blue dream, purple dream, snow cap, northern lights, green crack etc... thanks for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Some places don't accept CC. Some of my top choices.

TrueNorth
    MSNL
    Great Lake Genetics
    Seeds Here Now
    D.C. seed Exchange

You can find More here
    Cannabis Seeds Banks

• Like Like x 3
  3. The vault or seedsman are probably the overall most popular here

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. GYO seedbank

• Like Like x 1
  5. If you live in a rec/med legal state, you can get seeds from some dispensaries. No problems with international purchases and shipping.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #7 Buzzer777, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    MSNL,The Single Seed Center, Bonza, True North..Many More too.
    These ship to the USA and Take CCs PLUS they are reliable and the seeds are too:)
    MSNL has great sales; The Single Seed Center allows you to buy any number that you want to.
    true North is in Canada, has a good selection, but the shipping is very expensive. Bonza can be weird if you use a CC.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Seed supreme-took a while but with some emails and persistence they threw me 10 perp kush fem auto along with my 10 ak-47 fem auto and these are at day 60 from sprout!!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Seed supreme-took a while but with some emails and persistence they threw me 10 perp kush fem auto along with my 10 ak-47 fem auto and these are at day 60 from sprout!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Weird how?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Weird as in they use a CC processor called Payofix. After accepting my order and sending me a confirmation, I got a notice from Payofix telling me of a 3 day delay for some idiotic reason. (My CC bank released Int'l pymt too).
    I told them to forget it and cancelled with both Payofix and Bonza too. They BOTH confirmed the cancellation.
    About 3 wks later, Bonza's beans appeared in my mail box. I notified them of the error and they made no effort to reclaim their seeds. So, I have a few free seeds:).
    As I said, WEIRD!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Personally, I use attitude. Sure they are expensive, but you can't beat guaranteed shipping when customs is a potential issue. Plus they have a huge selection from most of the big name breeders. If I was in a legal state where I could buy seeds locally, I would opt for that, however. Here in Mass, there is nowhere to buy seeds yet for recreational unfortunately, and I refuse to pay $250 to have a doctor write a recommendation. Once the industry is up and running, however, I don't think I will spend money to have them shipped.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thanks for all the replies, I must be banging on the wrong doors here in Denver, no luck with a selection.

13. seed supreme never failed me. and the strains are what they say they are. 100% germination rate until.now.(3 years)

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  14. Until now?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Give Greenpoint seeds a try, they are in Colorado take CC and you'll have your seeds in DAYS not weeks.... they are now selling singles,

• Like Like x 1
  16. haven't failed me ever Dude. *

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. I like Nirvana

• Like Like x 2
  18. Thanks for the replies I ordered through GYO last night. We shall see when I get them

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. I live in michigan and have used Barneys. Firrst time it got caught up in customs and never recieved my seeds, after contacting them they sent them priority international and I received them within 4 days. 100% germ rate and we are talking some seriously strong plants no doubt about it.

• Like Like x 1