best place to buy nutrients and soil?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dannyp224433, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Hey guys, ive tried to check out all my local home and garden shops and all of them just have crappy soil and no nutrients. I went online and im looking to get fox farm or botanicare soil and the trio fox farm nutrient pack. My question is has anyone found any good sites that have the cheapest prices? thanks.

2. I'de go with amazon.

they have cheap FF trio packs, and anything you need for growing.

Have you tried "hydroponic" stores? they are the ones your looking for ... not garden shops. Even though your growing soil, they have everything in there, its not JUST for hydro.

Unless you live in a remote area, you should be able to find one. Google "hydroponic" for locations near you

3. If your looking at Home Depot, Target etc you won't find any of that there. You have to go to a Hydroponics Store. They usually don't advertise much. If your in city you have them most likely you just don't know it. Go to google maps type in your zip code hit enter then type in hydroponics and hit enter again. I was shocked to find 6 of them in my city.

If that fails. Amazon.com or htgsupply.com.

4. 1 minute difference between reply's, yet they say 100% the same thing ... nice post :hello::smoke:

haha

EDIT: also, i highly reccomend HTGsupply as well ... I have one close enough so that its worth driving that distance, than to have pragile things shipped, or even waiting for shipping for that matter. Great store, high quality items, goooooood prices too

5. Prices are one thing, then there's shipping...that's when the cost jumps up. For instance 1.5 Cu Ft is about $40 on Amazon with free shipping, but at low as $19 at another place...with $33 extra for shipping! Some places charge even more for shipping, so it looks like Amazon might be the best deal thus far that I have seen.

Just for conversion sake, 1.5 cu ft is 7.5 gallons.

6. Great minds think alike :)