Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best place to buy a Roor online

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Spitz427, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Plz dont say weedcity and plz dont use weedcity.com till someone tells ur there doin things righ again cause i guess there having troubles and i got jacked 375$ because them...DONT BUY FROM THEM!

2. Does Grasscity sell them. If not get a Molina, they're some good pieces.

3. No, and no i am getting a roor

4. Yeah I am also looking for a RooR/LUX/illdelph either online or locally. It seems like I can not find shit locally. So any help would be appreciated.

5. I was wondering where to pick these up as well. Ive seen roor's website, however they were all just plain tubes with slides. no ashcatchers or percs on anything i saw on their site.

Where could i find a toro or get in touch with the makers?

6. It's not like Roors are some mystical piece containing essence of Jerry Garcia.

http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/molbohursec2.html

It's got an ashcatcher, and a percolator and it's cheaper. You can get 3 for the same price as one Roor. It's also made of Pyrex, which is really strong glass.

7. Shhhhhhhhhh! You weren't supposed to tell everyone our secret!:D

8. i dont fuck with cheap shit sorry, big pimpin rite here

9. roor.de but i would only buy one in person

10. Go to a heads shop man. You really gotta get up close and personal with a bong of that nature. If you want to order online, try grasscity.com

11. i got mine from grasscity.com was packaged very well and shipped pretty quick

12. They shipped to the US?

13. You're blinded by brand names.

14. Roors are the Mercedes of bongs. True some manufacturers may use pyrex, sell products with the same thickness, offer similar features, but Roors have a A+ reputation and live up to it. Never have I known a fellow smoker complain about a Roor not living up to their expectations or wonder if they should have gotten something cheaper. If you want to take a chance with a no name lesser known brand, that's an option. But if I were in the market for a top of the line bong, a Roor would be the only one on my list. Well, maybe a PHX too.

15. who ships PHX to the US? I know if you go to their website it says they DO NOT ship to US consumers at all(only wholesale to businesses).