Best Place to Blaze?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by infinity, Feb 26, 2007.

1. I remember when i was a fairly active reader there used to be a thread about places to puff a spliff. Basically where is the best spot in the world that you have blazed. Is it on the beaches of cali? Is it walking into a party with a blunt in your mouth? Whatever it is i want to strongly encourage everyone to post a picture of this "spot" along with a description of why you chose the spot. MAKE SURE that it is a spot that you have blazed, its to easy to imagine spots.

To get things started ill show you all my favorite spot. Every weekend me and some buddies head out to our local mountain to shred some lines. Now we are some talented snowboarders. We hike cliffs, drop cliffs and casually ignore those out of bounds wires. Theres something about being on top of a snow covered cliff and puffing a blunt just to ride that cliff and stare up at what you just did. Riding through waist deep powder making your own line in a forest while your blitzed listening to biggie smalls gimme da loot is unbeatable. Anyways my favorite place (by far) to smoke chronic is in the mountains while I'm snowboarding.

[​IMG]

2. Id like to imagine on the beach of hawaii, when the sun is setting... thatd be sick

Thed id run around high doing limbo or something and prob just cause chaos :p

[​IMG]

3. Shit, I'd hate to be blazing on the top of a mountain, cold air seems to be a good sobering tool but I wouldn't want to be baked while freezing, not a good vibe. But hey, I don't snowboard.

I'd say a bright sunny beach on a holiday vacation, I can't think of a better vibe than that.

4. i think the best place i got blazed was in amsterdam...hehe...aside from my garage in the summer (i know it sounds lame but this has been the best house for smoking i've ever lived in... me and my housemates have literally no worries from police, neighbors, nothing...we have our nintendo, super nintendo, and sega for fun... during those long summer days with the garage door opened... it's detached from the house and in the back yard...amazing...)

but yeah sorry bout the ramblin... but of course i'm blazed...and i like to tell stories when i'm stoned....

but anyways when i was in amsterdam over the summer... it was gorgeous sunny and warm outside...and just smokin outside in the sun walking down the streets...

Attached Files:

5. My favorite place to smoke is my dads house. Hes got his own bass pond with a picnic table on the edge of the water. Hes got an amazing garden too. Its heaven.

I guess the best place in the entire world would be... Fiji

6. Wow that pic is beautiful.

7. do you mean my pic? cause i daresay that mountain range is quite good too!

happy blazing
    mike

8. Yeah. It looks like an awesome place to chill.

9. I can't say I've done this, but my friends and I are going camping soon, And I totally want to be on an Island with my best buds, fishing and smoking pot. Just seems relaxing.

10. I blazed in India in the Himilayas at about 5,000m. It was a little rock perched on the side of the mountain, and I had a view of everything all the way down to the plains. Naearest road was 1/2 hour walk away and the nearest city was 4 hours in a jeep. Don't have a picture on me right now.

11. There's just something nice about my backporch during the summer.... the only 2 neighbors that can see me don't care...one smokes, and the other is the middle aged guys parents next door, and they used to, so they don't care.

I can sit in my backyard with this little tiny wooded scene in front of me....slight breeze blocked by the house... squirrels, my weiner dog running around out side...hearing the little kids play a block over. It's so nice.

12. Hiked through the Eagles Nest Wilderness (near the Gore Range) in Colorado last summer with some close friends, spent the day hiking to a lake in the middle of the forest where we camped for the night and blazed our faces off. I miss this place so much.

On the way (our puppy in the distance)
    [​IMG]

During the day
    [​IMG]

Dusk
    [​IMG]

God I miss that place.

13. damn thats nice....i'm gonna say another good time was when me and my buddy were stayin in paris for a week... went down there from england where we were both studying... we met in paris after he was in latvia for 2 weeks... i was the first person he talked to in english for over 2 weeks! (in latvia he was speaking russian the whole time)

we stayed at the same hostel... so the second day we were there we went to this park near the louvre and smoked a joint... nice green he had too... (the kid kept me hooked up in england)

goin to the louvre was an experience in itself... but going stoned was almost overwhelming... we had to stop after a while... too many biblical scenes to deal with...haha...

got some great food and enjoyed the rest ofthe day.... ahh what a trip... let me find a picture...

i know it looks grey... but it was warm enough... for march...
    lots of fun

mike

Attached Files:

14. Knox, I want to go to that place. Now.

15. Right now I only smoke in my room, but Im about to transfer to the university of Hawaii. I was there last summer and it was awesome. When I went snorkeling one time, I swam right next to a big ass turtle.

16. My friend was on a private island... in the middle of the night rowed out in a small boat a hundred feet off shore and smoked a couple bowls hahaah

17. Today at school a few of us blazed in my car and then went for a walk. Lets just say it was completely blue sky and it was snowing out HEAVILY. Picture real fluffy snow while the sun is out and there is blue sky. Sorry no pictures ill try and get a pic the next time it does this here.

18. well, today was amazing. even though im sick... the weather has been getting better and today around 1 or so it was around 70 degrees.... man it felt so good. So I decided to leave school early to go stop by my friends place. we get there, smoke a bit and chill. then his dealer comes in with some goooood fuckin bud. straight from cali and it was skunkyyyy. anyways we didnt get to smoke that, but he had some orange kush that was better than the orange kush i had before and maannnn that was goooood.

so were chillin, we went for a walk and it was perfect. not too hot, not too cold, just chillin. it was damn relaxing.

19. the beach

20. Any local parkbench, i dont need scenery for a killer time. A close second would be White Rock beach, BC.