Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best place/stash box to keep your stash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vex'd, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Well, i normaly only buy in small ammounts, 1/8th's etc. But i'm going to be buying quite a large ammount and i need somewhere to stash it. I was thinking of buying a stash box, air tight with a lock etc. but cant realy find a decent one. Anybody had the same dilemma as me?
    HELP!:)

2. alright. get a mason jar for cheap. i'm assuming you have a box spring under your mattress

cut a slit in the bottom of the box spring and stick the jar in their. it works great if you dont have a bed frame.

3. Yeh i've seen mason jars. But my bed isnt like that, it's free standing if you know what i meen

4. top 3 good hiding spots:

1.Playstation 2 in the back.
    2.Hide them in a sock and stuff it way back in your shelf/draws
    3.Cut a hole in your bed support(Under the springs)

:smoke:

5. well do you have box springs?

6. Seconding the guy who said Playstation 2, I keep mine inside my gamecube (has internet port things inside it which open up, top place to hide.

Others have known to hide stuff inside guitar pedals lol

7. haha, Ive used all three.

8. I just hide all my shit in my room under my dresser, but I've never had more than an 1/8th at a time. I hid it in a ziploc bag with two dryer sheets on top of that bag. Not the smartest idea, but my mom doesn't go in my room often.

9. Got a guitar? throw it in the sound hole if its acoustic, if electric, there should be a panel for the knobs on the back.

Or an amp with a back cover...

Tape it under a table... Cut a slit in your pillow...

Dig a hole and barry a jar with the stash...

... Be smart man

10. Go to the basement and put it on top of some rafters. No one will find that.

11. Ever since I started smoking I've kept mine in a Lincoln logs tin box in the open and no one has ever thought twice about it. I've found that old toy boxes work well cuz no one is ever suspicious or cares about what could be inside an old toy.

12. does the Altoids tin hide the smell?

13. I use the box for an iPhone I got last Christmas. I can keep (at least) an O in there along with my bowl, and a few other less important things. It's pretty sweet.

14. Yes, i've used altoids forever. just make sure ur bud is in a baggie

15. [​IMG]

See that wooden box? Yep.
    it actually comes with a lock/key also.

Not as reliable as a safe but it works

16. If you need to have some kind of super secret hiding spot in your own house, even if you live with your parents still, you probably shouldnt be smoking..:confused:

I have mine just in my book bag with everything else I use to smoke.

17. ^^ Hey man, lots of people smoke in their parents homes, don't hate on it.

And I gutted my original xbox and I keep a shitload of weed related stuff in there.

18. Invest in one of these bad boys.

[​IMG]