Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best place in Massachusetts to buy recreational Cannabis? "legal"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dogma1102, Dec 23, 2018.

1. I've been looking at Neta express, they have better prices than what I'm accustomed to but do not have much of a flower selection. Money is really not a problem, I've been saving up for months for this trip. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, If this is not posted in the correct place then I have no clue where it would go.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I bought from a nice mobile dispensary while I was in Salem. Was getting a tattoo, my artist made a call, 20 minutes later we were choosing between 12 dank strains and 15-20 different carts. It was a good experience coming from my state

• Like Like x 1
  3. Got a buddy that works for INSA - they usually seem to have a pretty decent selection.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mo

5. I can't seem to find them. Is it recreational or medical? Can you post a link please?

6. Found them thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Thanks for the replies fella's. Everything is ready to go, I decided to go with INSA, but may swing by the other shop that just opened as well.

8. I recently returned from a trip to see family outside of Boston. We drove in from Delaware and completed reservations at Neta Northhampton on way in. Had appointment at shop in Salem during stay. Then used reservation systems in Northhampton and Easthampton on way out of town. A wonderful trip.

Overall, I would say the quality is exceptional. Generally, there are varying daily limits and product based on supply and demand. I recommend advanced reservations and knowing whether or not it is cash only. If you do a little homework, the lines are short and you can get lots of what you want. You can cut the dank in the air of these places with a knife; so awesome.

Thank you Massholes for having the wisdom to do what is right on so many levels. Hopefully this wisdom spreads quickly.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk