Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best place in cali to get card!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Hydr0ponics, Jan 14, 2010.

1. #1 Hydr0ponics, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
    Hey everyone, I have been a legal patient for a few months now and i have to say Medicann in Fresno California is definitely where you want to go if you want your card.

Cost me only $95 dollars.
    Appointment took only 4 minutes! literally
    Very friendly people.
    Pretty much all law enforcement in California Recognizes Medicann, so no problems there.

EDIT: also they have 24 hour verification, so even if there closed you can still be verified.
    note- you must be verified at every Dispensary you shop at.

I hope this helps anyone looking to get there card:hello:

Medicann: Talleyrand Jean MD

2120 North Winery Avenue, Fresno - (559) 452-0877

- www.medicannusa.com

2. I concur with Hydro, Medicann is great!:hello:

3. What were symptoms that made you eligible for medical card?

4. Ha Medicann Fresno is actually where i got my rec. Was your doctor the cute indian chick?

5. 1) Personal medical histories are supposed to be private, you should not be asking.

2) Don't derail a thread man, there's a listing of all the qualifying conditions by state at the top of the forum, click the stickies.

6. Haha Yes! She was so nice.

7. Yes I'm sorry Will but that information is private.

But i will say that i took a paper from my doctor office saying that i had the condition that i said i had, and as soon as i showed the doctor she said,"Oh you brought proof? No need for an exam you got it."

So go to you doctors office first and get your medical records, and i wouldn't recommend trying to BS them. If they exam you and decide not to give you it you DONT get a refund.