Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alex1646, Oct 28, 2011.

1. #1 Alex1646, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
    I am going to a lot of effort to buy a pipe w/o my parents knowing & I want to get my money's worth. I was thinking of getting a monkey pipe. Do you think that will work?
    Here is want I am looking for:
    • Easy to use.
    • Decent price.
    • Easy to hide.
    • Last a long time.
    Any recommendations? Probs not be able to buy another one for a while.
    Thanks in advance.

2. just get either a straight glass chillum or a small one hitter. that way you can just pack small bowls and take snap hits, so it doesnt smell. a one hitter will last you forever, and a chilllum is great but you have to be careful with it. and theyre both small and easy to conceal

3. "Peanut pipe" aka small glass spoon.

4. Small metal one hitters.. best.. cheap.. $5 or under.. easy to hide.. conserves your weed.. perfect for one person or to keep your high going.

They look like these.

[​IMG]

5. I'd get a cheap glass spoon...less than 4 inches can suck to light so not too small

6. I hate monkey pipes. The bowl gets filled with resin way to fast, and the bowl is just way too small for my tastes. If I were you, I'd just get a one hitter or use a down stem.

7. One of these:

[​IMG]

Got one, myself. So easy to clean, and hide. It folds up into a little cube. Perfect for personal sessions.

8. I love my one hitter... that bitch goes everywhere with me. And it's always pre packed.

9. I have a monkey pipe currently and it sucks. Tastes horrible and the smoke is very harsh and very hot. Although it is very easy to clean and easy to scrape for resin hits when your out of bud. I would buy a small bubbler instead.