Best piece to get for $100?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TUSCANRAIDER, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Was looking at a fully upgraded SSFG travel tube, a straight tube from ******* that had a nice diffused downstem (had a colored rim, but the weld didn't look to classy imo), or the Hops inline bubbler from GC (which could be bad, it has good reviews but doesn't say anything about glass thickness). I'd like the thickness to be 5mm or more.

This would be used as a new DD and possibly for group seshes with experienced smokers (I have a 7mm bubbler for noobs)

2. yeh the ssfg beaker is nice, you might be able to get a bigger tube for cheaper off A L T since of there deals now so look around!

3. I'd rather get the travel straight. I know it'd be like getting an extra 2" with the beaker but I just can't stand how they look!

4. incredibowl

5. SSFG has the Great size beaker for $100 for the base model without the showerhead. It's a nice piece, i watched a vid on youtube that had an unboxing comparing the travel to the great size pretty cool video you should check it out. also i think you can add a showerhead for $15 extra and like $10 shipping, shipping on the other site's is pretty expensive so take that into consideration... Post a pic of what you decide to get.

6. the straight is taller then beaker

7. Aglassworkorange also has some nice pieces for around 100$

8. Get a SYN! i got mine for 84 they are on sale now on ***. i have a 38mm and i've had it for 2+ years and the worst that happened is a chip on the joint due to me yanking on a stuck downstem :(

9. grab some joint wax or toob loob to prevent that in the future.... so simple but it works miricles

10. Ya i learned my lesson :laughing: now i toss em in the freezer to break the seal.