Best Piece Suggestions For 100 And Under

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by canezcrazy96, Jul 6, 2014.

1. So I was about to get a new piece for me and my girlfriend, and we were maybe be going to name it Lucy, but I'm wondering what the best piece I could get within my price range is, figured you guys could help!!!! And if you can post pictures and even links thank you!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Ok I'm willing to spend a little but over 100 but around 130 150 would top me out lol

3. What kind of piece do you want? I'm assuming a bong but what style?

4. Planet k has a really nice three stage bubbler for $108. I've had mine for two weeks and haven't smoked out of anything else. Or you can buy a nice Gravlabs steamroller for about $75-$80.

5. the only piece I've ever really owned is just a straight tube from the local headshop so really anything I just don't want it to he too hard to clean

6. yeah I wouldn't spend that much money on a no water piece though and does the bubbler get dirty fast? Is it hard to clean? I like having a clean piece lol

7. and can I not order off of planet k's website? I don't live anywhere near Texas lol

8. I found this sweet grav Labs honeycomb perc 11 inch tube at my LHS it was $120 but they were having a 7/10 sale so I got it for $80 and it hits really nice

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

9. that right there looks dope!! Good suggestion man that's going heavily into consideration lol

10. yeah man I looked at a few things and this was the only one that was nice thick glass and I like stemlees

11. why do you prefer that?

12. stemless that is

13. well I had never owned one before I but I had tried my friends and fell in love with it so I started looking at for one

14. Stemless pieces generally milk and clear faster.

To OP, check around shops like aqualabtech, nvs glass and fuzion glass. Most are having great sales until the 10th or the 15th.

Dynomite glass, wicked sands and HVY are three budget brands that produce high quality pieces.

A good medicali hammer bubbler is cheap and effective. I have one and it's very effective considering the cost (60-100)

You'll figure it out buddy. Just don't forget to comb craigslist before you buy. Crazy good deals on stuff come through there occasionally. Buddy of mine got a beautiful 7mm RooR for 100 flat. Guy was moving in three days and couldn't take it with him. Had to drive 70 miles to pick it up, but still. Lol.

15. I picked out a piece at my lhs yesterday going to pick it up today!!!! Thanks for all the suggestions guys I got a 150 dollar clear beaker bottom and he took off 30 percent just because lol but it's my first glass on glass piece, my other one has a rubber grommet and I. Can add an ash catcher and everything to this one!!!! I'm totally stoked hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  16. #16 Big Juice, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    1405131768940.jpg cost me $109 plus shipping for this 7mm 16in double honeycomb + cyclone splashguard from thickqualityglass

Nvm I see you've already picked one out

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. hey man I'm always looking for the next piece hahaha preciate it that's A nice piece!!