Best piece for 250?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by birdouttahell, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Considering going up to 300 but only for an illadelph tube I've had my eye on. Also looking at Sheldon Black and Medicali. Also if there's a website that sells discounted name brand glass I'd like to know about it

2. I can only say good things about apix design. Every piece is custom, one of a kind, thick and unique. None of the other glass companies mix diffusion like he does. Best money I've ever spent on a bong. If I was rich I'd spend 500 a month on his glass.

3. If your going to throw down that type of money for the love of god dont buy a straight beaker. 

4. Right now the medicali mini beakers are what I'm leaning toward the most. Every one I've seen has a perc in it. If I get a straight tube I would at least put an Alex K downstem in it. But I've also never had a traditional style bong before with a downstem and whatnot, always had stemless, and I regret not going for the more traditional ones in the past.