Best Perc? (tree vs dome etc.)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by LAXwarrior039, Jul 27, 2012.

1. im looking into buying a glass bong with at least 1 perc and i want to know what perc is the best in terms of drag and smoothness

2. to many to name man, just go for what ever you can find in your price range

3. I like trees, they're airy and most have no drag at all.

4. [quote name='"LAXwarrior039"']im looking into buying a glass bong with at least 1 perc and i want to know what perc is the best in terms of drag and smoothness[/quote]

Syn showerhead.

5. ^hardly. Depends in your price point and type of hit you enjoy

6. Definitely way to many options to narrow it down to just 1. What kinda of hit do you like? Chuggy, dragless, gridded/non-gridded, flavorful etc etc etc....

I'm guessing your going to be using flowers and not oil so go for a well diffused piece. What kinda bongs have you hit? Give us some background as to what you like and dont so we have something to base an answer on instead of throwing out names of random percs lol

7. Mobius matrix perc is the best perc out there easily

8. I dont think so, it may have 200 thousand holes but only like the first 2 rows actually fire, then when clearing it like 5 rows do lol. A stemline can have 11 grids, and all of them fire. I think stemlines are some of the most functional percs.

9. yeah I'm gunna have to go with some of those stemlines, they always amaze me

10. A gridded stemline or a ratcheted perc...

11. I think if I had to pick one, it'd probably be a well done pillar.

12. ok first off ive never hit off a glass perc. i like smooth hits that don't drag. my price range is 100-200 dollars if someone can name a bong off the top of their head

13. for those interested my homemade tube is a 3 stage pvc monster 2 dome percs metal downstem and bowl with ice. it gets the job done but its not clear (no milk) EVERYONE gives me shit about the pvc, and every month or two i have to reseal the whole damn thing. its time for an upgrade

14. Time for an upgrade indeed...

I agree with the guys saying stemline. Or netline, waffle, puckline, gridded blah blah.

15. Apix is your answer!!!!! get a stemline man:p

16. aight thanks for the imput guys im looking at a black leaf tube with a 6 arm tree, and im getting the glasscity diffuser downstem for it

17. I'm pretty sure most people here would steer you away from Black Leaf. Cheap glass, too many horror stories of trees breaking off inside the tubes...

Functional and affordable for many, sure... but chances are it won't last.

18. Nonononononono. Please for that price range do not get that.

As someone else has mentionned you should go for Apixdesign, a gridded stemline falls right into your price range, is a straight tube, and is much higher quality glass. Please my friend, for the blades, talk to Dan. :smoking:

19. Definitely go with apix or you could check out medicali. Their new stuff has been looking really nice, I just bought a worked mini 8 tree straight shot, can't get enough of it. Stay away from cheap glass though

20. thanks for the black leaf alert. Im looking at these apix's and they look pretty badass