Best perc to eliminate harshness?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sir_Chadwell_Heath, May 15, 2016.

1. I have baby lungs and cough like hell trying to take decent sized hits. I have a biohazard 9in straight tube but it still hits really harsh. I want to buy an ash catcher to add onto it and eliminate the harshness, but don't know what to get. What type of percolator reduces temperature and filters out harshness the best?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. An ash catcher won't make a difference. A different or added perc won't really change much either. When taking your hit, try to milk the bong for the LEAST amount of time possible. Don't worry about the size of rips that you're taking... As long as the cannabis is doing it's job, who cares right?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. You should probably be wondering why it's so difficult for you to take decent sized hits though. Do you have asthma? Or do you just cough the smoke right up every time your throat feels kinda funny? Because you could just be overthinking taking your hits, just try to man through it once and see if you can take a decent sized hit. If your lungs hurt or something when you take hits, there's probably something wrong. Check if you have asthma though.

4. Try filling your bong with warm water and see if that helps.

5. Ice in the shaft of the bong helps me get down harsh smokey strains.

Barely feel it go down sometimes.

6. FRITTED DISC!!!

7. If you are wanting to buy a whole new piece then anything that disperses the smoke through the water more will give you a nice cool hit. Ice also helps. I actually find the ashcatcher does help in making the hit feel a little bit smoother. I use an Inline ashcatch to showerhead downstem. You will probably want a smaller piece that doesn't milk up as much that will also help.

8. Try out a carbon filter. They help more then a AC.