Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best People to Smoke With

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CharlieG777, Mar 24, 2012.

1. So I see a lot of threads about people that are the worst to smoke with. I thought I'd add a "People you LIKE to smoke with".

So what type of stoner personalities do you like best?

2. Mostly people who are just laidback, and don't press the "aye your holdin that blunt homie, pass that shit" every 5 seconds, like fiends for it you know? And you always gotta have the one dude that is funny as shit and can keep the group trippin.. haha thats me xD

3. The girls who put out for some weed. That's a win win situation

4. [quote name='"CrimsonKush"']The girls who put out for some weed. That's a win win situation[/quote]

...so prostitutes? That's your answer to the question? I feel bad for you man.

5. this exactly this

6. people with weed

7. Mole people.

8. Chill people man just someone or people I can kick back with and chill. Walking outside, watching a show, or just talking to. Basically people who don't get paranoid and people who aren't hella loud....but laughing is fine haha

9. People who don't want to smoke in my car or go on blunt rides, people who have bongs don't mind smoking in the house, people who WANT to smoke, people who smoke cigarettes. I like to be in a safe and comfortable environment with food and drinks when I'm smoking. It makes everything more relaxing. Also, alert but not sketchy.

10. People you trust 101%

11. Um, no. Im talking about when you smoke a girl out and she gets turned on. It's pretty damn fun to smoke with a girl like that, especially if she's cute. So yes, that's my answer to the question.

12. People who aren't mentally handicapped. I can't stand stupid people.

13. People who match me next time we smoke what they owe me

Funny people

People who dont eat all my damn food

People that dont fuck with you and are fun to be around

14. People who are fun and have good music or like to go on random adventures or always think of something to do instead of just sitting there.

15. [quote name='"CrimsonKush"']

Um, no. Im talking about when you smoke a girl out and she gets turned on. It's pretty damn fun to smoke with a girl like that, especially if she's cute. So yes, that's my answer to the question.[/quote]

You said girls that put out FOR bud, not girls that you'd be getting with anyway. Sounds like prostitution to me. I like to hang out with girls with a bit more class than to sleep with whatever guy has green.

16. people who are trustworthy, intellectual and can handle their high.
    women who smoke herb
    women who can HANDLE their herbs

laid back people who are respectful and funny as fuck. i love a good chilled night smoking bowl after bowl, talking eating listening to music and laughing at whatever the fuck there is to laugh at. :smoking:

17. Anyone who is willing to smoke one with me...

18. Anyone at this point, I've only ever smoked with close friends. I'd smoke with the biggest jackoff in the world anytime just so I could broaden my horizons.

19. [quote name='"CrimsonKush"']The girls who put out for some weed. That's a win win situation[/quote]

Uhhmm ya, I'm not down with a chick that would fuck just cuz I smoke her out. A chick that gets horny when high is definitely alright though. Its tricky findining a chick that's cool to smoke with.

I like intellectual convos when high, so I like people that can hold up a good train of thought.