best pen vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by onifc, Aug 16, 2012.

1. well i'm looking for a good pen vape that's discrete that i can use almost anywhere. unfortunately, i don't really know where to look or what brands are good because i've never owned a vape. suggestions would be greatly appreciated:D i'm looking for something around $100

2. anyone else got a suggestion for me?

3. Dude if you are looking for a good pen vape get the g-pen you can only vape oils and budders right now but they are coming out with a flower tank it works so good you can get huge rips from it

4. go with the persei thats the best no matter what they even have a full glass herb chamber coming out next two weeks they said.

5. "Da Kube" is just cheap flight box?

6. Try the atmos raw. It takes awhile to get the hang of but they're pretty sexy

7. The gpen is an e-cig battery with a rebranded ego-w (which costs $10 and was not made for concentrates). Atmos Raw has reliability issues and combusts.

It's hard to recommend a vape without specifying the use. If it is for wax, the thermovape/omicron is your best bet. For herb, it seems like the most economical solution would be getting a bigger vape due to battery life, but I have heard good things about the T1.

8. GPen: concentrates Only (decent)
    Stok: concentratess only (Great)
    Atmos Themo: (concentrates only)
    Atmos Raw: Dry Herbs (optional concentrate upgrade)
    Pocket Rocket (Good for the price)
    Pulsar 7 (good for the price, not quite as good as pocket rocket)
    Pax: The best out htere but still room for improvements and it is more expensive

9. Persei or Omicron for Oils. (soon to be herbs too)

10. it sounds funny and like un true,

but ive seen literally 5 types of pens with the SAME features and threads for the cartridges.

the only one that isnt compatible with them ALL its the atmos.

i have hit the g pen the fusion pen the vega the atmos,

ALL THE SAME in my eyes,

but i like concentrate pens. and glycerin pens

11. I dont wanna smoke glycerin sorry. I prefer to smoke my oil as it is supposed to be. Thats why the Omicron Carts are great. NO GLYCERIN

12. you realize glycerin is like completely inert when vaporized,

ever smoked hookah?

that has molasses in it which is bad,

but i can just say to each his own,

i own a glycerin pen, and i made my own 1000mg cartridge,

which is basically a gram of hash in some glycerin,

and it lasts me about a month.

no joke,

but in the atmos a gram of hash lasts about 2 weeks, which is damn good, but i hate the taste of straight dabs off the atomizer.

i prefer the taste of the glycerin :smoke:

13. A. where does that go when vaped??
    B. No. I dont smoke
    C. A gram of pure oil (not mixed with anything) will last me 300 hits in my Persei. and thats probably an understatement.

D. I prefer the taste of Oil

14. I have a gpen it works great!

15. Just bought my Omicron the other day and so far it's been working out really well. I want to try out the G-Pen as well but I keep reading bad reviews on it.