Best pen vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by chillycheese, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Best option hands down is the Atmos Raw. Just make sure you get the green one it comes with an additional heating chamber so u can use one for bud and the other for oils/concentrates.
    Paid less than $90 at some online store called Detox Vaporizers for it a few months ago and I love it so far.

2. Just picked up an Atmos Thermo W yesterday and I'm lovin it so far. It's the same style pen as the Cloud or Gpen micro. The only thing I don't like about it is how small the chamber is, but other than that this thing's been gettin me vaped outa my mind!

3. Best 30 I ever spent

Ego variable voltage with a gentlemans brand atomizer.

Attached Files:

4. Do you mind sending me links of that setup via pm or here please? At my local dispensary they sell what they brand as "hummingbird" vaporizers and they look the exact same except it does not have the variable voltage (same screen with battery indicator and amount of hits taken). They sell them for $75 with a 1g c02 cartridge.

5. Pm sent

6. ive been thinking of trying this out soon in addition to my pax system, i want to get the ambassador kit so i guess ill see in the near future!

7. i need a vape pen like this

my biggest concern is the smell. i want something that i can control the smell a little bit.

i dont want the smell to stink up the room im in or to travel out side of that room, any tips?

8. Pen's are getting me in'ah'funk....When Eye'show'up here..there's another'place 'here'So they say it's the people @ seventh floor...So eye find'myself..bye'in' ..One of there dent'n'scratch'program'z....got me into the silver sufer'for one'eighty'there'aboutz'.....of course it just bare bone's..no great graffic's..all the better glass'or Way $$better glass....any'who eye love my silver sufer'of course'hey! I'm old'an'broken'...alreight?.....
                                                So fine they live in Colorado..So did eye...fine'SOo They are Suppose too bee'putt'in Togeather the Best..Part's
    Cause if yer'talk'in Pen'z...and Eye Am..here..
                                                                     There cartrige's are freek'in Not all that much better'{yet'they probably are} cause When I bought the Vip One it's great as Pen'z go it's fine..Yetties...will tell Yu...
                                                                                                       It come'z Down two',The Heating Chamber'z!!!!!
                                                                SO eye know they want to make us Happy..hey Were make'in them rich....well..not me...{hey I just bought my second'vip One.'not hour's ago....off the silver sufer site....get it from the right people for Christ sake'...
                                                                         Point being!!...yer'make'in? ah'point?...Uh'..well'..yea!  the burner's....are going south on us....
            SOoo if yer cooker's are costing Yu.30.$$ah'Peace'- SOoo that's why eye just bought;'The Whole freek'in Pen'again..Cause when yu get the Pen..{and it's nice'eye'll give'this one'to my daughter} less the new'heating cartige's..cause...like eye said...When yu get the pen..they have an'Option...yu can bye 2-heating chamber's for 35bucks!!....that's the way eye bought the first one..and that's the same way Eye just bought..This last One.....
                                                          SO gentel'men'jim's'z..Or Atmoz'...There all nice pen's..Eye guess..Why..can't we get'better heating chamber'Element's that don't ..Go..south????

9. Hippy trip for the win..

www.hippytrips.com

You wont be dissapointed lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. thermovape.