Best pen for Hash?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Scribbles510, Sep 27, 2013.

1. #1 Scribbles510, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013
    I've been looking for a hash pen that hits similar to dabs. I currently have the Microvaped with the glass globe, but the hits are weak and not even comparable to dabbing with a nail/skillet. I've hit a Percei and it's the closest thing I've had to a dab (on a pen) but I was wondering if anything on the market hit better than that. Which pens on the market give the biggest hits (also keeping into consideration everything else which makes a pen great)? I was thinking about the Atmos Raw or possibly the Percei but if nothing is better than that, I may just wait until some more quality pens are manufactured.

Or is it possible I just need to get an extra piece for my Microvaped pen?? I've heard some attatchments can make all the difference

2. I just got a white rhino DV 2, it works well with dab. Tried using some pressed hash kinda crumbled it into the cartridge but it just gets stuck and I guess the pen wont allow it to get/stay hot enough for something that dense. I work at a head shop and we carry the vapor x hand held, it does wax, oil and dry. Its got a titanium cover you put over the coil for oils and I imagine if it gets hot enough, you could have some luck with hash. Anyway, I think companies are going to start coming out with adapter pieces for the HH vapes. Also, all these are relatively new. So companies are most likely going to start coming out with better, sleeker and easier to use/maintain designs.

3. So to confirm. The glass globes won't vape regular pressed hash? Even so with a egoc twist battery turned up to 4.2v power setting?

4. i dont know if any of the pens really compare to a rig, but it might be worth your time to look at microGs or clouds, you can get two micro Gs for $40 with some searching on google, and you can blow some big ass clouds with em. although its not really the same as a rig, you can still get some pretty huge rips, and as long as theres wax on the element they taste pretty damn good, plus you get two of em for 40 bucks, cant really beat that price