Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best PC games to play while high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Smackbooty, May 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. What PC games do you recommend for a teen or young adult to play while stoned?

2. Teens should be in church or in libraries studying, not getting high and playing video games.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I used to play a lot of video games while stoned, and my favorites were World of Warcraft, league of legends and GTA. Any game where you can get lost into it is rlly fun.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Left 4 Dead 2. Gaming that translates into cinematic zombie apocalypse.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah, any open world game is great. I do fallout or neverwinter. You can go do all kinds of missions and get it into it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. World of Warcraft, any Elder Scrolls. any Mass Effect. My game productivity usually tanked when I was stoned though lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. My go to game is Battlefield 4. I like good story games like the witcher, too

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

8. dark souls 1 or 3, rocket league, outlast.

9. Hey, my Granddaughter was born in 2000 also.

10. Counter Strike 1.6, Garry's Mod, Left 4 dead

11. camorraworld.nl