Best pc game of all time EVER!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Sep 9, 2004.

1. IMHO, and as a reveiwer for a currently downed website( :eek: ) i have to say is

RISE OF NATIONS!! OMG!!! im a stratagey ghame lover, and this is age of empiers meets redalert 2! absolutly fan-diddly-tastic!

if u've never played it i suggest you get your butt to the offical site and get yourself the trial version!!!

www.riseofnations.com :smoking:

2. WTF? Lukes not high now? Im so disapointed, luke... sheesh whats the deal man?

3. ya, Rise of Nations does kick ass

I love the "risk" type board.

4. Never really got into it. Return to Castle Wolfenstein, is the best game pc game ever, took two years of my life from me...

5. i play too much counter strike.. well recently atleast... i've been spending 4+ hours a day playing that game straight the last past week... its the only game i got besides starcraft, which was fun for a long time but im not into that stuff anymore. fps shoot 'em ups are the way to play :p

6. My fav game right now is battlefield Vietnam, now that shit is fun as fuck high

7. bfv is cool but not as good as bf42 and the mod dc. helos are sweet in DC, therre to easy to fly in bfv any noob can jump in and fly one. but they are alot of fun to play high. im not a big fan of stratigy games but that one is fun.

8. bfv is fun but call of duty is really intense when ur stond. My fav game however is the half life mod Team Fortress.I have played it since it was for quake about 9 years ago.

9. yeah i've played that game.. for like half an hour lol
    i don't play a lot of games anymore, i used to but i can't find the time now
    i love to play nhl games though.. right now im waiting for nhl2005 to come out!

10. online first person shooters are the devil