Best Party of My Life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by boobsanddoobs, Jul 25, 2012.

1. #1 boobsanddoobs, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012
    Hey everybody, just wanted to introduce myself (being new on the forums) and post one of my best and favorite stories about my relationship with mary jane.

Ok. So back when I was 16, I had only had my license for a couple months but I was lovin' every minute of it. My friend and I (let's call him Danny for reasons of anonymity) were planning a green weekend:D. That is, a weekend filled only with good herb and good times. We had made plans for the last month or so and saved up some cash to buy an ounce and a half of some of the dank bud that our hookup had at the time. We were planning for him to come to our house after school got out that friday, and we had already picked the bud up on monday. He kept the weed with him and brought it with him on Friday, and it didn't have a strain name but damn was it dank! He had to get two extra thick gallon zip-lok bags to keep the stench from filling the whole house. So we drove to my house and went to play xbox while we waited for my brother to get picked up to go to the lake for the weekend (long weekend). After he left and before my parents got home from work we went out back and ripped a couple bowls from my two footer glass bong (greenie). We got pretty high off a couple grams of the indica. My mom got home first and went straight to the computer to set up meetings and blah blah blah, whatever she does for work. My dad got home around 7:30 with some pizza that he picked up, knowing that we would have a guest and all :cool: . We eat gladly and then take our dogs for a walk (two beagles), per my parents' request. We light up a couple doobies on the way since we have this nice trail at the bottom of our street where no one would see us. once we start on our way back, still a good 10 minutes from my house, the wind starts blowing like crazy and trees are bending like you wouldn't imagine. Dirt and leaves were hitting us in the face and limbs were cracking in trees. So we start running straight towards my house, cutting through the woods and peoples' backyards and I look over at Danny and he is holding stella (the beagle he was walking) and still sprinting with her LMAO. I about pissed myself at the look on his face, it was like pure determination and seriousness :bolt:

So we finally make it back to my street, but it isn't my street o_O I figured it was probably just my stonedness that was doing it, and didn't say anything to Danny. So we finally make it to my porch when the door opens and my parents barge out with suitcases and my dad's car keys. So I'm just like WTF???? My dad stops to explain (probably because of the retarded look on my face ;) )

Dad: Jay we are going to get a hotel room with your grandmother while the power and AC is out, and she probably couldn't take the heat. You can either come with us or not, but if you decide to come you better be quick because your mother is getting pretty pissed.

Me: Ummmm....

Dad: Well you and Danny will just have to stay here if you can't decide because we are already in a rush.

Dad: Have fun. Check the walk in closet downstairs for some battery powered fans and flashlights. Keep the fridge closed as much as possible to keep it cold. Charge your cell phone with your car so we can call. See you when the power is back.

So we head back inside and eat up some of the pizza left from earlier :) after that we head downstairs and feel around to try and find the creepy ass closet my dad was talking about, without any lights or anything :p Eventually we make it inside and all I can see is this shiny white toilet. Now why would we have a toilet in the closet?? OHHHH this was the bathroom. DUH. So we go out and into the actual closet and find this big ass rubbermaid box with all the flashlights and shit. There is also a battery powered radio and an assload of batteries, all sizes and everything. At that point I was just glad my folks were always ready for shit like this.

So we set up some lanterns and turn on the radio. All we hear is ads. We're in a fuckin' disaster zone and they only have ads. That is when Danny is like:

DUDE! WE HAVE THE HOUSE TO OURSELVES THE WHOLE WEEKEND! OMFG THIS IS SWEEEEETTT!

And it dawned on me and so in celebration I brought out a couple more joints to get blitzed on, right on my downstairs couch :p . So eventually the actual radio announcement comes on and is like:

This is an interruption to the regularly broadcasted music on the station, Heavy windstorms have hit the entire eastern part of the state and bought down lines and blocked roads everywhere. You are advised to stay inside until further notice. Expect power to be out for at least a week while crews work to clear roads and right powerlines. Now back to regular programming.

So I am like:
    Power out for a week? Wait a minute... that means we have the house to ourselves for the whole weekend! Dude, lets have a kickass party!

This story is getting Kind of long, so I will post part 2 in the comments section of this same thread once I get it typed

• Like Like x 1
  2. OP hurry the fuck up. You type slow.

3. Fuck dude hurry up

4. Hurry up dude, you hyped me up for this party thing i gota see it

5. I read all of that... And no fcking party

6. I will be refreshing this page

7. Here is the continuation of the original thread:

Me and Danny ended up falling asleep on the couches downstairs and waking up at Like 1:30 the next afternoon:) So we remembered my idea to have this party we were talking about and decided that since power was out for the whole town and nobody could work anyways, we might as well wait untill Sunday so we could get all our shit set up. So first we sent out invite text messages to basically everyone we knew that wasn't a douche, and told them to tell their friends that we were having a kickass party at my house on Sunday and we were collecting Five dollars for them to get in. After that we set our phones down to go get the rest of the shit ready. We spent a lot of the afternoon digging a big ass fire pit and lining it with rocks. After we had done that we found some tables to take out back for beer pong. We had a bunch of tiki torches and a giant gas grill so we figured it would be pretty sweet. We still wanted to get some other stuff for the party (snacks, plastic cups, party decor). So we had to walk out of my neighborhood and all the way to the school where Danny's car was parked because My neighborhood was blocked by trees in the road. We finally got to Danny's ride and took off to try and find a route to the business section of town because half the major roads were still blocked. Danny's phone Beeped loud as hell and scared the shit out of both of us and then he is just like:

OH, it must need to charge. Plug it in.

So I grab it out of the console and look at the screen and he has like forty-some messages, almost all were people saying they were coming to the party and bringing like three or four other people. I check mine, too and I have around thirty messages, same deal. So we ended up stopping at a couple stores that were open even though they had no electricity. We bought about half a million solo cups, a bunch of two liters of coca cola, enough chips to keep lays in business for the next 80 years, and a bunch of 5 packs of bics. Overall it cost us like a hundred and seventy bucks. On the way home we stopped and bought a bunch of bags of ice to cool the drinks and stuff with. Eventually, we were done buying shit and were like "lets go home." That's when I realized that we would have to CARRY all of our shit to my house ON FOOT. So after worrying for a while, I had the bright idea to drive the truck down the trail where we were walking the dogs yesterday because it connected the bottom of my street to one of the main roads. It was barely wide enough but we finally made it back to my street and unloaded all of the food and soda. And I walked over to my neighbor's house to ask if we could keep the ice in his cellar. We offered him as much of it as he wanted, because we had plenty to go around. He accepted, so at least our ice wouldn't be completely melted by the party.

Danny realized a problem we had though: Where were people going to park? so with my quick thiking :D I decided that they could park on the stwo streets on either side of mine and walk over. So to notify everyone about this, we texted them again and also told them to bring their own beer and ganja :smoke: Danny got one reply that was from a band that wanted to come play at the party. They had their own equipment and a generator to power it and everything, so we were like "sure, why the hell not?". Danny and I tried to think of any other problems we might have, and all we could think of was the neighbors and the police. We figured that the neighbors might call the police if we got too loud, but their was no way that the pigs could make it into the neighborhood anyways, and we wouldn't worry about a couple fat cops on foot anyways :p I didn't want people completely trashing my house, so we would only have the party in my back yard (which is pretty big anyways)

We figured that everything was ready so we went and smoked a few bowls and fell asleep for the night.

Part Three will also be posted once it is typed

8. A master of suspense:smoke:

9. This dude thinks hes writing a novel.
    C'mon man, I need the juicy details NOW

This.Is.A.Forum lol

Blaze on

10. Subbed. Subbed hard lol.

11. OK, so here is Part Three and it is actually about the party lol

So Me and Danny woke up at like two or two thirty the next afternoon to someone knocking on the door like mad and ringing the bell. I went upstairs to answer and I was wandering "who the fuck is coming this soon, party isn't until 7:30?" It turned out to be the band that wanted to play. They wanted to set up their equipment and chill for a while before the party. So we sent them around back and they got all their amps and their PA working and damn did it sound good, let me say that I was impressed :eek: So around five o'clock we (Danny, the band, and myself) smoked some schwag that the drummer for the band had brought, still got high after a bunch of bowls from greenie though. So we set up the beer pong tables, lit the fire and the tiki torches, and got ready for people to arrive. Before too many people got there I decided to call my folks and tell them that everything was going fine and it was just me and Danny, you know, the usual BS.

Assloads of people started showing up at like 8:00 and a couple brought cartons of cheap bear and bags of green :D The band started really rockin' out and everyone was chillin' Like at a really rad concert or whatever. somebody brought some of the gay little fireworks that shoot out sparks, but they ended up actually being cooler than I expected. I decided to bring out the food from my fridge that was going to go bad anyways, and a few steaks from the fridge downstairs that we grilled up and gave to people with the munchies lol. I saw lots of people I knew there but also a lot that I didn't know. I met some cool people, the inevitable douches, and a couple nice lookin' chicks ;) Everything was going pretty awesome (as surprising as it seems). The only problems were a couple lightwieghts barfing from drinking to much and people asking where the bathroom was every five minutes. I just told the dudes to go piss in the woods and I let the ladies into the basement bathroom. We had put out some trash cans and told people to use them, and it actually worked out pretty well, so I figured cleanup would be a lot easier that way. As it got later some people went home, but it was mostly just the douches and people that were annoying anyways, so the party got more mellow after that.

I ended up hooking up with some girl and making out for like half the night. Main thing i heard all night was "Awesome party, dude" or "Man this is one sweet party!". I was happy to hear it since we worked pretty hard to pull it off. Eventually everybody but like 10 or 12 of my best buds had either left or passed out, so we all sat around the fire and cooked s'mores that somebody had brought. Most of the people were smoking, too, so it was basically a huge chill out session. eventually I fell asleep and so did a couple other people, and I guess everyone else left.

I will post about the next day some other time (maybe tomorrow) and maybe some more details from the party if I remember them

12. Great story man, hahaha ill be honest i wasnt expecting it to be good but after the first post i was hooked.

Subbed.

13. I expected a much crazier party. It sounded like just a good party with that ended nicely. I expected some crazy shit ahaha. Oh well, nice story

14. So you had a lot of people at your house that got wasted and hooked up. Really out of the ordinary. Cool even.

15. [quote name='"WhyHelloYouX"']So you had a lot of people at your house that got wasted and hooked up. Really out of the ordinary. Cool even.[/quote]

This guy is mad because he wasn't invited. Its okay man maybe next time you will get a call. No need to be jealous.

16. Not really. I'm mad because i read 3 pages worth of build up that eventually concluded to something far from out of the ordinary. Pretty retarded assumption though, you retarded?

17. Yeah man what the fuck, with all that suspense I was expecting some project X type shit.. Cool party nonetheless

18. [quote name='"WhyHelloYouX"']Not really. I'm mad because i read 3 pages worth of build up[/quote]

There are only 2 pages in the thread.

Are you sure that i am the retarded one here?

Might want to rethink that buddy.

19. Sounds like a pretty standard day. You oughtta get out more :l

glad you had fun