best part-time jobs

Discussion in 'General' started by RenOsaurus.Rex, Nov 30, 2008.

1. what are some of the best part time jobs you worked for? i need to find another job and i want it to be in a cool environment. or just somewhere different not boring

2. Like three or four of my friends work at the movie theater, they get free movies and shit, hang out and smoke then go to work a lot, im gonna try workin there soon.

3. work at a headshop.

4. Pet store: This is probably my favorite job ever, you get to take care of critters all day:D

BestBuy stock boy: I enjoyed all the technology in the Bestbuy, showing up stoned would be awesome.

Subway sandwich maker: Pretty stress free job, just make sandwiches for people at Subway, plus you can burn one on your breaks and nobody notices.

These are my favorites anywy.

5. Bikini inspector. :p

6. movie theater is a good idea. a headshop i think would be a difficult to get into because i think of the limiited positions and because of the fact i think alot of people would want that job

7. I worked at Fedex Ground, it was pretty good, but now i work a a teriyaki/sushi restaurant so i get free meals

8. i worked at a pet store it was fun while it lasted i worked there for 2 years and took care of baby birds all day

9. movie theater is sick cuz you can move up to bein a projectionist or assistant manager pretty easy as long as you work hard, cuz you dont really need to work hard to get stuff done, so peeps tend not to, but i think the key is free movies and popcorn and shit

10. work at a pizzeria...that was the easiest job i ever had...get fuckin stoned and work on a cash register = easy as hell....+ free pizza is good haha

11. I used to work at a knife shop in the mall. My friends would come visit me and we would toke in the back room. The photo studio next told us they could smell it, but they didnt care. It was a small shop so our security system was a $700 katana at my side

12. thats proly the best clerk job you can get, but i can imagine itd get boring.

13. If you want a job that isn't boring whatever you do don't apply to a grocery store. Most boring job ever.

14. Get a job at a golf course driving around golf carts selling drinks.

15. in december?

do something involved with what you enjoy. if youre into music, word at a music shop, or a cd store. if youre into literature, go apply at a bookstore (chill as fuck and a great way to meet people.) you like aminals go for a pet store or animal hospital. just do something you enjoy.

16. #16 Jaded, Nov 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2008
    have yet to have one, actually.
    ..i know, i know.

well i was a filler at a cafeteria for like, i don't know.. maybe 3 weeks or something? wasn't too bad. still sucked, though.

*edit* didn't realize you were asking for a reason other than sheer curiosity or for the sake of conversation. but, i don't know. i recommend you go into something that you're interested in... or at least remotely interested in.

17. youve never worked? wow, float that along for as long as you possibly can.

18. I worked at a "Party-City" for a while
    it was tight
    there was no one ever in there
    and there is a bunch of cool props that you can wear around

plus
    come Halloween
    that place is a hotbed for smoking ass MILFS
    oh my god
    it was amazing

19. the best job i got u can say im a part time graphic designer

im a freelancer so yeah smoke weed and work from my room anyhours i want

20. dude thats chill