best part of the city

Discussion in 'General' started by damienr, Dec 4, 2006.

1. i know im new compared to some of the people that have been postin on the boards for a long time. but ive been readin em for a few months now and id have to say that i love the community.. probably because half of the people here are stoners but everyone seems to be willing to look out for eachother.. not too many assholes which is rare compared to some of the other internet forums you can end up on..

i love the stories, and the pics of peoples weed i couldnt get my hands on if i tried

2. i totally agree, one of the things i like here is that just about every member contributes something good, and you can actually learn a lot from everyone.

and yeah, eventually we all have to admit that well never get our hands on bud as good as what mr.postman grows.

3. postman should just ship out a free G of his weed to everyone on the forums just so we could say weve tried it :D

4. You wish. I'd send him cash for a sample. He deserves it. I figure, though, he's not looking to get caught sending herb to people in the mail...